seven.

|| Michael POV ||

I stood there, my fist clenched as I watched Snow and Luke get cozy with eachother. Why is he in her room anyways? She turned around and stopped when she met my glare then shut the window along with the curtains. Damn whats her problem?

She wouldnt talk to me all day at school. Maybe I scared her off the other night, on the roof.
"Whatever." I plopped down back first on my bed and ran my hands over my face. I just cant figure out what it is about this girl that I cant get her out of my head.

Music coming from Snows room brought me out of my thoughts.
I recognized "Kids in Love." By Mayday Parade.
"Good taste." I thought to myself.
I scooted up farther resting my bead on the pillow and closing my eyes. I know me sleeping is more than likley not gonna happen but I can at least try right?

-

When I walked onto the school yard the next morning, Lacey came skipping up beside me, latching her arm onto mine.

"Wanna come over tonight?" I opened my mouth to speak when I noticed Snow by the tree. Talking to Luke. Fine. If she wants him, fine with me.

"Whatever." I scoffed, trying to get rid of her. I admit shes a good fuck but she never shuts up and that shipry voice of hers gives me a damn headache.
"Great! Ill see you tonight." She winked and skipped off to her slutty group of friends.

"Hey man." Cal greeted as I joined them by the tree. I greeted back with a head nod and looked to Snow and Luke.

"Well you two seem to be getting along rather well." I scoffed, sarcasm and annoyance clear in my voice.

"Whats your problem?" Snow asked. I chuckled. "Why do you care?" With that I nodded at Cal and Ash, glared at Luke, and left for first period.

Snow walked in and stomped straight back to her desk and turned towards me.

"Look, asshole. I dont know what your problem is, but you need to stop with the bad boy act. Ever since the other night on my roof when you.... Yeah , youve completley been an ass. If you just said all that because you felt bad, you couldve just told me instead of getting my hopes up and leading me on." Tears started welling up in her eyes as I tried to think of something to say. I didnt feel bad. Well I did but thats not why I said that stuff. It eas the truth.
"Snow I-" she stood up.

"Sir, I think I need to go to the nurse and go home. Im not feeling well today." The teacher nodded and dismissed her. As she stormed towards the door she stopped for a slight second and stared back at me. I looked down at my desk and she walked out. The teacher started ranting on with his lecture.

"I think I should go help her." It got quiet and everyone looked at me.

"I mean she's new and doesnt know where the nurses office is." I explained, knowing she in fact did know where the nurses office is.

"Alright." He nodded and I quickly ran out into the hallway, to my luck, she was standing at her locker, grabbin her bag.

"Snow!" I called and started jogging towards her. She looked at me then turned away, slamming her locker closed.

"Snow please!" She stopped all of a sudden and twiste around to face me.
"What Michael? What the hell do you want?" I was taken back at how loud her voice was.

"Im sorry okay." She rolled her eyes.

"Why were you staring at me through your window and why did you look so pissed?" She ignored my apology.

"You were all cozied up to Luke and I assumed th-"

"You assumed that after I told you I liked you and let you kiss me, that I would be all over Luke?" I didnt respond.

"Well guess what? Your wrong. I meant what I said that night as much as I wish that I didnt, I do. Luke was trying to make me feel better after what Aaron did and after you were an ass so like I said when we first met, dont assume things until you ask and get the truth." She took in a deep breathr and stared at me for a reply.

"Wh-what do you mean after what Aaron did?" I asked. I never knew anything about Aaron and her.

"Dont play dumb Michael. All that matters is Luke helped try and make me feel better and you were and ass."

"Snow." She held up her hand.

"Save it. I shouldve know you didnt care about me. Nobody does." I didnt respond. I let her turn and walk out of the school crying.

"SHIT!" I slammed my hands on the lockers. God why can't I do something right for once.
I need to try and talk to her again. But first, Ive gotta find Luke and figure out what happened between her and Aaron.

Heyyy, I havenet updated in awhile im sorry! But I may or may not update again tomorrow soooo :)
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE.