sixteen.

Michael
Michael went through the rest of the day confused as hell about why Snow was so mad at him and why Calum ripped his ass earlier when he tried talking to her. Everytime he tried to talk to Snow in the halls, she would turn around and walk away.
Ever since he admitted to her that he had feelings for her, he'd been scared she didnt believe him. But why would she? He's known for sleeping with girls then never talking to them again. Hes the bad boy of the school with commitment issues.
The last bell ran and he decide to walk home instead of getting a ride with Luke like he usually does.

He shoved his hands in his pockets and headed down the street.

"Nah Man!" He heard a familiar voice and looked over to see Aaron Andrews along with a few buddies of his. Michael didnt have a second thought before he was storming towards him.

"Hey asshole!" Michael called out to him.
He turned around and looked at Michael with a raised eyebrow.
"What do you want Clifford?" Michael approached him and shoved his chest, Aaron moving back a few feet.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Michael shouted. Aarons friends stood around watching.
"What's your problem man?" Aaron asked taking a step towards Michael.
Michael shoved Aaron again. "You know what. If you EVER lay your fucking hands on you again, Ill fucking kill you." Aarons eyes widened, realizing what Michael was talking about.

"Fuck off Michael. Why do you even care what happens to that bitch anyways?" Michael had it. He swung his fist, punching Aaron in the jaw. Aaron recoiled back jumping onto Michael, punching him back.

Snow

Snow decided to walk home. She just wanted to be alone. Luke offered to drive her home but she told him she'd be okay. She walked in silence for a few minutes before she heard screaming. She walked up and looked around a bush and her stomach churned. Michael and Aaron were on the ground punching and kicking each other. She watched for a few seconds as Aaron kicked Michael right in his side. Michael got free and climbed on top of Aaron. He held his arms down with his knees and just started punching his face.

Aarons friends tried getting Michael off but he didnt budge.

"Michael!" Snow ran over there and grabbed onto him. He shrugged her off and kept punching.

"MICHAEL PLEASE!" She wrapped her arms around his waist and he finally looked at her, his eyes softened slightly. He looked back down at Aarons bleeding face and stood up off him.

"Remember what I said dick."

"Cmon Michael." Snow tugged on his arm and he walked ahead of her back onto the sidewalk.

They walked in silence for a few minutes before Michael spoke up.

"Why are you mad at me?" His voice was small. Snow looked over to him.

"Michael you're bleeding!" she stopped and pulled some tissues from her bag.

"Here." Snow stepped in front of him and wiped the blood from his lip. He stared daggers into her.

"Snow.."
"Come to my house we need to get you cleaned up." Snow ignored his question and started walking ahead.

They got to her house and went straight to her room. Her mom was asleep on the couch,
Snow sighed when they saw her and lead them upstairs to her room.

Snow cleaned Michael up and he walked into her room sitting on the end of her bed while she put the stuff away.
She walked in and leaned against the door frame, looking down at the floor.
"Snow please talk to me." Michael looked down at the floor.
"I dont know what Im supposed to say Michael." Michael stood up and walked over to her.
"Why are you mad at me? Why wouldnt you talk to me in the courtyard today? Why did Calum rip my ass saying I pulled a dick move?" He stood a couple feet in front of her waiting for an answer.
"Hes right." She whispered.

"Right about what Snow you have to talk to me!" Michael was growing aggrivated because he wouldnt give him the answers he wanted.

"I need to talk to you?!" She finally looked up at him. "Michael you left after blowing up about Josey and you didnt "talk" to me."

"Im sorry, I just didnt understand why she couldnt mind her own." He shrugged.

"All she did was ask a question Michael. She's my friend, friends do that."

"Okay, but is that why Calum ripped my ass yesterday? And why you completley ignored me?" He asked.

"You know what he was talking about Michael stop acting stupid." She pushed past him and sat on her bed.

"No, Snow I dont have a fucking clue so please, enlighten me." He ran a hand through his messy hair and threw his leather jacket onto her chair.

"Michael stop acting like I'm stupid! You know damn well what you did!" Why would you do that to me? I thought you cared but guess I was wrong."

"SNOW , I dont know what your talking about!" He raised his voice taking a step towards her.

"Really! You texted me to come over and talk and when I got to your window, fucking Lacey is sitting there, basically naked with her hands all over you! Why would you do that to me?"

Michaels eyes widened.
"I didnt text you?"
Snow laughed. "Im not stupid Michael."
"Snow, I know Im an ass and I pull dick moves but I wouldn't do that." He shook his head confused. He didnt text Snow, but if he didnt then that would mean...
"That bitch." He clutched his fists.

"It was Lacey. I was asleep when she showed up and woke me up. She must've got my phone before she woke me up."

"B-But.." Snow started and felt herself start to cry. "Im so stupid." She sighed.

"No, No." Michael grabbed her hands in his.

"You didnt know, Laceys a bitch Im honestly not surprised she did this."

"Im sorry." She said.
"Stop apologizing." Michael stroked her face.

"Im sorry Im a dick." He whispered.
"Yeah me too." They both let out a small laugh.

"Im sorry about your face."

"Jesus Snow stop apologizing and kiss me." He placed his lips on hers softly and he felt so at peace.

Wow this sucked lmao im sorry

If you have any suggestions youd like to see in this story, message me.
I ALSO HIT 1K OK VINE YASSS
my vine is morgan maybe