EDGE OF THE VEIL - OFFICIALLY PUBLISHED!

**Disclaimer: If you are reading this story in its entirety for free, you are reading an illegal, pirated version. For the safety of your computer and personal information, please leave this website and visit an authorized dealer if you wish to purchase the story.**

The following is a sample from EDGE OF THE VEIL. Lexie and Declan's entire story is available on Amazon in paperback and eBook September 10, 2019.

**IT'S SEPTEMBER 10th!!**

Edge of the Veil is available NOW on Amazon! It is also available in print and on Nook through Barnes and Noble. There is a clickable link in the comments. 

https://www.amazon.com/Edge-Veil-Crystal-J-Johnson/dp/1640347666/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1568083519&sr=8-1

We just want to once again take this opportunity to thank every single person for either reading Edge in its entirety when it was still posted, voted or commented, read the sample, or merely added it to your reading list. You are all important pieces of the puzzle, and we couldn't have made it here without you! 

Also, when you read the new and improved version of Edge, we invite you to leave a review on Amazon and/or Goodreads! 

If you buy either the print or Kindle version of our book, we are forever in your debt. 

Sincerely,

Crystal & Felicity