Details/Personality🌸

=Details/Personality=

Jeon Chaerin is the maknae (Youngest) of the group named Caramel Latte she's good at Rapping,Vocal and Dancing.She has a brother named Jeon Jungkook her brother has a secret,his secret is that he's an Idol and the maknae of the group named BTS.BTS means Bangtan Seonyeondan in Korean but in English Bangtan Boys.Jungkook is not telling to his youngest sister,his mother and the members of Caramel Latte except for his father.While Jeon Chaerin and the members need to pass the test of their school named Hanlim School Jungkook always fetch her to school and get her home after school if his no busy,Chaerin just go home by herself or with the memberd if her brother is busy.

Kim Jinhee is one of the maknae line of Caramel Latte her hobbies is playing a guitar same as Jeon Chaerin she also like to play guitar.Jinhee is the oldest child because she has 2 siblings mthat is a girl too.....She only tell the names to Chaerin,Yunsa and Seungwoo.When she's sad the members are there for her,She's a total busy person 'cause her mom always say "Yah!Jinhee!You clean the floor!,Your room!,Our room!And the room of your sisters!".But when times her mom needs her to clean every room of they're house the members are there.

Hwang Yunsa is the childish person of the group,but she never use her childish manners when she's outside her house or hanging out with the members,So she only use her childish manners to her members.She has a pet dog named Chuchay so as Chaerin the of Chaerin's dog is FieFie Yunsa always call her members by they're nicknames (So as the members though) But with a shouting voice.Also she thinks that Chuchay is her sibling thats why her childish manners starts.

Hwang Seungwoo is the matured girl that likes make up,everytime that Caramel Latte is at the mall when Seungwoo sa a make up store she runs to it pulling Chaerin and Jinhee in the store.She also likes watching anime and the members is so matured of it,The members like to hide her make up so that she gets enough of having make ups 'cause when they're hanging out Seungwoo has a thick make up on.She has a cat named Catty and a annoying brother named Hwang Seongyeol (Hwang Seongyeol is a actor and a kpop idol named infinite but Seongyeol is not his real name) in school when she wears make up all of the boys fall for her.She never clean her room cause she's a LAZY GIRL.

Lee Nari is the oldest member of the group.She usually do selfies and post it on social media but the members don't even liked it 'cause when the Caramel Latte is together Nari us getting phones of the members and take selfies.So she makes the members phone lowbat.She also gets lost when they're hanging out she's saying "Yeah yeah!I can handle myself" the members said that they're meeting in the middle of the mall.But Nari is not at the middle of the mall and she's the clumsiest member,Like Rapmonster😂.The members don't why her bias is Rapmon they only know that he's clumsy too😂.

Hellowww!!Hehehe stay tuned to the chapter 1!!!I will do it today and continue it tomorrow see you laterr💖💖