Chapter 1💖

Chapter 1=

Chaerin POV
I woke up again at the middle of the night "I dream about it again...."-I said as I take my phone and look at the time "4:00 in morning"-I said

=THE DREAM=

I woke up at the middle of the woods "Where am I?"-I questioned myself.I heard whispers of the winds "Hey you there"-Someone talked "Who are you?"-I questioned.I see that he turned into a wolf....

a werewolf.....

"I'am your worst nightmare"-He said now he's running to me I ran and ran till I lost him,I turned around and see him in front of me.I fell down and got a scratched at my knee "Ahh....."-I said.I turn around to him again but he disappear.

=END OF DREAM=

"I'm thursty"-I said and go downstairs.
I'm walking through the kitchen and I heard some nois at the kitchen with the refrigerator open.I turn on the lights "Kumpjagiya!(Means:My Goodness)"-I got shooked "What?"-Jungkook Oppa questioned...Right, meet my brother Jeon Jungkook he's in a university now but he has a secret but he never tells me....Yeah....He's Lazy or Annoying sometimes he's 22 years old,He has a look alike in BTS named Jeon Jungkook too they're really look alike."So you were the one at the refrigerator"-I said "Ne...(Means:Yes)"-Sabi ni Jungkook oppa (Author:Sabi ko naman sainyo ehh may tagalog😂)
Author stop your being a blooper girl here (Author:Aba!Inienglish mo na ko ngayon!)Ikaw nga nangiistorbo ehh!(Author:Sorry naman peace tayo✌🏻)
Anyways back to story....

I go to the refrigerator and drin water "I'll go upstairs now"-Jungkook oppa said and I nod.He got,after I drink water I got upstairs and sleep

=Next Day=

"Chaerin-ah!Ireona!(Means:Wake up)"-Someone shouted on me "Ne?!"-I shouted and see that is mom shouting to me "Get up your gonna be late!"-Eomma said "Ne...."-I said Eomma then gets yout of my room.I rubbed my eyes I get up and take a bath.After taking a bath I wore my uniform and shoes....By the way heres my uniform...

My school name is Hanlim means Hanlim Muiti Arts School

My school name is Hanlim means Hanlim Muiti Arts School.I got downstairs and see only mom...Wheres oppa?
"Eomma!Wheres oppa and appa?"-I questioned "Your dad is at work and your oppa is going to his university"-Eomma said "Ahh Arasseo (Means:Ok)"-I go to the kitchen and sit down.

After eating."Eomma!I'm going to school!"-I said "Ne~ take care"-Eomma said "Ne~"-I said and go out of the house and go to school.I was walking to school until someone called me "Yah!Chaerin!"-Someone called,I turned around and see Jinhee eonnie waving and she ran to me "Eonnie!"-I shouted,
me and Jinhee eonnie are at the same hometown which is Busan.Were walking to school together.We arrived at the school and see all the members of Caramel Latte,Caramel Latte is our group name share ko lang😂"Eonnies~!"-I shouted and waved."Maknae and Jinhee in here!"-Seungwoo said and we ran to them "Oh?Welcome back Yunie eonnie its been a week and your back!"-I said.

"Yes naman!I just got home yesterday"-Yunsa eonnie said "Salamat naman hindi ka na childish you get matured already!"-Jinhee eonnie said "And sino naman nagsabi na hindi na ako childish?"-Yunie eonnie questioned "Aishhh waere!(Means:Why the heck!)"-We all said annoyingly except Yunsa eonnie."Lets go in na po eonnies"-Sabi ko they nod as yes and we go in the school.

=TO BE CONTINUED=

Hello Chingus!Eto na po si Chapter 1 natin at kung may wrong grammar ako I'm sorry because eng lish is not my first language.That's all jalgayo~!❤️Labyu puuuuu!❤️