Chapter 1

JOSH'S POV:

I lay on the couch of my newly purchased L.A apartment and scroll through the TV guide. I lay my head on the pillows and my feet, with shoes still on, are propped up on the arm rest at the other end of the couch. After scrolling through an endless list of channels I decide on NCIS. Getting bored with the show I pick up my phone. I'm scrolling through my Twitter feed as my phone starts to ring and vibrate in my hand.

I see Jen's face appear on the screen and slide the green bar to answer the call. I put the phone up to my ear and hear sobbing on the other end of the line. "Jen? Are you okay?" Still sobbing I can barely hear her say "Josh, he cheated on me!"

"Who?"

"Nick! He was with another girl!"

"Slow down Jen. What really happened?" She sniffles and more calm now she says "I wanted to surprise him on set, so I came to see him. I found his trailer and knocked but he didn't answer. So I figured he was busy or something. I went inside anyway and he was sitting on the couch making out with some other actress!"

"Oh gosh Jen, I'm so sorry."

"Nick, what the hell?" He breaks free from his kiss and says "Jen, I wasn't expecting you."

"Yeah, I can tell. Goodbye Nick!" He gets up to console me but I slam the door shut and it hits him right in the face. He totally deserved that. He comes out of the trailer and jogs down its steps to come after me. "Jen please! Just listen to me!"

"No Nick. I'm done with you! I'm done with everything you've done to me! I've caught you cheating on me more than once and I just don't trust you anymore. I know I don't love you anymore, I never will after everything you've done to me! I'm done with US Nick!" I give him the finger and my purse nearly slides off my arm. I put it in my elbow and walk off set and scream "Fuck you Nick!"

I don't care if everybody on set saw me do that. I'm not embarrassed. Nick should be, and I hope he is. It's what he deserves, a little public humiliation. And honestly if somebody filmed that, go ahead put it on the Internet. Nick deserves to be humiliated like that. I hold in my tears until I reach my car. Banging my head down on to the steering wheel I sob until I have no liquid left in me to sob out.

The line is silent for a minute but I can still hear her quietly whimpering on the other end. "Jen, is there anything I can do?"

"I just really need a friend right now. Can you come over and we can maybe watch a movie or something?"

"Of course Jen. Want me to bring anything?"

"Pizza?"

"I should have thought of that. All right I can bring some pizza. See you in half an hour k?"

"Okay. See you."