Chapter 4

JOSH'S POV

Jen answers the call from her publicist and puts it on speaker phone. "Hello?"

"Jen it's me. I'm sorry to hear about your breakup with Nick, but we have to make a decision here. I think, if you would like to, confirm the split on Twitter and lay low for awhile. Until the Mockingjay Part 1 premiere in November just lay low, and try not to do anything super crazy. And please don't get yourself another boyfriend so soon. I think it would be best to take a break for awhile, not just for the paparazzi but for you personally. I think you deserve it." Jen and I turn and look at each other. She sniffles and and says "Okay I'll confirm it." She hangs up the phone and looks at me. Her voice cracking, on the verge of crying she says "Josh I..." I take her hand and say "Jen it's okay, I understand. Take a break for awhile. And in November if you still want to be with me we can be together. But for now I think it's best you don't get another boyfriend right after you broke up with one. You should take some time for yourself."

I turn around and head out to the door. I take my glasses and hat off the counter and head to the car. Just as I'm about to open the door to leave Jen grabs my wrist. She pulls me into her and kisses me. "Josh I don't want to wait until November. I want to be with you now." Tears well in her eyes, not wanting to let me go. "Jen I don't want to wait either, but we don't have any other option." I put my hands on her the side of her head and pull her back into me. I kiss her forehead and turn to leave.

I open the door and stand on the small steps. Before the door shuts I catch a glance of her face. A tear drips down her cheek, and she turns away from me running to her bedroom. I quickly jog to my car hoping there are no paparazzi hiding in her bushes. I swiftly get in and slam the door shut. I head home, with the feeling of her lips still lingering on mine.