1: new country, new friend?

"Remember to keep the house key and call us when you reach there, I'm gonna miss you so so so much,eat well and stay healthy!!"my mom tried to hold back her tears as she said,waving goodbye to me.I carried my luggage and headed to the department area for Korea.

A few hours later...

"Finally,it's been a long flight."I muttered under my breath,walked out of the airport and hailed a taxi.I showed the driver the address to my new house.I quietly sat there while I message my mom my whereabouts.

"We've reached!"the driver said as I handed him the money.I grabbed my luggage and bag and stood infront of the building.Wow.I did not expect my mom and dad to get such a fancy building.

I took the keys out from my small bag as I drag along my belongings

I took the keys out from my small bag as I drag along my belongings.My eyes sparkled,what a beautiful sight.I walked into the building and found a bed room looking just like my dream room.

After unpacking all my stuff,I changed out of my jeans to my comfy shorts and headed to the nearby grocery store to buy ingredients to store as I will be cooking later on

"are you lost?"

I turned around and saw the boy's dark gloomy face. His expression was hard and his eyes was bitterly cold. He was wearing a black hoodie with black jeans with his hands in his pockets.

"Done staring?"he smirked.

I furrowed my eyebrows. He got issues. I turned back to my front and continued walking. "The grocery store is the other way,monkey."

"What did you just call me?"
"I called you a monkey, are you deaf?"
"What for?"
"You look like one"
"What an idiot", I rolled my eyes at him and walked towards the grocery store,leaving him there with a shock expression.

"Yah, I showed you the way to the grocery store and yet you called me an idiot, hmph."he pouted as he walked beside me.I stick out my tongue at him and said "You called me a monkey, its the same too,hmph"I mimicked him as I pouted and walked towards the section to buy my cereal😋.

"Let me help you,shortie." he reached out for the cereal I have been trying to take and pass it to me. "Thank you."I gave him my warmest smile and headed on to buy other ingredients.

"What's your name?"
"Tell me yours first."
"Jeon Jungkook"
"Lalisa Manoban,for short,Lisa"
"Can I call you kookie for short?"
"Sure,it sounds nice."
"Isn't it strange that we're strangers 10 minutes ago and now we are friends?"I grin at him as he smirked.

"Kookie,do you know where Bighit high school is located at?"I needed to know my new school's location.Tomorrow is my first day and being late isn't an impression I want to give.He smirked at my question.

"That's where I study,Lisa"