Chapter 2

He shut his eyes and let his nostrils absorb the smell. He did a double take. There Leon was, stood by the shower door groping at his crotch through his pants with a deep red blush as he gazed in the room. Fury filled Mondo's lavender eyes as his brow knitted and rage burned inside of him. "Kuwada..." He growled.

Leon gulped and turned around, the bulge in his pants obvious. "Oowada?" He asks "What are you doing here?" he whispers so he doesn't alert her.

Mondo growls lowly, fists clenched in pure anger. He punches him in the face and puts his hand over his mouth, silencing the cry of pain that would have erupted from him as the tears spilled over his knuckles. "You listen here punk, I catch you peeking on my girl again, I'll kick your balls so hard you choke on them. Understand?"

Leon nodded quickly, eyes wide in fear and nose bloody as he tried to rip himself free of the biker's tight grip. Mondo let go and nodded towards the door. Leon stumbled over and ran out. Mondo gulped and peeked through the ajar door, wringing his hands to remove that small drops of blood that stained them, dripping from his own knuckle cuts too. Suddenly, his eyes caught a quick glimpse of her side-breast before she turned away, giving him full view of her supple ass. He gulped, his pants going suddenly very tight and his shirt beginning to choke him.

Every muscle and instinct in his body begged him to go behind her and take her hips in his hands and grind her against him, kissing and sucking on her neck to mark her as his.

Shaking his head of his lusty thought, he turned away, going to leave. His ear twitched when he heard the squeak of a tap and the water of the shower slowly cease as soft rivulets of water trickled to the ground from her body.

Eyes widening, he turned around, looking for a way to escape, to not be seen of as a pervert. He gulped, unable to move and simply froze in place, terrified of her reaction.

Y/n hummed as she wrapped a towel around herself, warming and drying herself as she turned back, facing him. She gasped, eyes wide with fear as her body began to shake. "Oowada! What are you doing in my room?" Y/n yells, her body automatically going into panic mode as she clutched her towel close against her skin.

Mondo's eyes flickered around as he tried to formulate a plan before landing on her by, forced by his infatuation to gaze at her curves. His eyes dragged up and down her, making his face go red before he locked eyes with her. "I uh... I saw L-Leon walk in here while you were showering since ya left the door open, and uh..." he gulped, eyes down and face bright red. "I-I punched him and told him to fuck off then you came out... I didn't see nothin', I swear..."

Y/n backed off slightly, terrified of him as she covered up her body, knees quivering at the thought that Mondo may have seen her nude. With a gulp, her eyes trailed down to his obvious lie, seeing it poking at the edge of his pants. She quickly looked away, blushing bright pink as she realised.

She noticed him gulping, his demeanour turning to his normal, apathetic tone. "I'm gonna leave. Next time, close the fuckin' door." Then he left. Y/n shook as he walked out of her room and shut the door.

She hastily changed into some bedclothes, body shivering at the memory of Mondo staring her up and down, absorbing her body. She had to admit, she was very attracted to him. She was always attracted to dominant men, and Mondo was certainly the kind of guy you'd expect to dominate his wife/partner just the way she liked. Y/n bit her lip at the thought of him pinning her to a wall and biting at her neck, or holding her on his lap at public gatherings, showing that he owned her and her body.

She shook her head and shuddered, trying to forget the ordeal, no matter how arousing it may have been.

Mondo clenched his fists, storming into his room and panting, praying she didn't notice his excited little friend. He gulped, thinking of her wondrous curves, the soft breathy noises of pleasure as she indulged in the warmth and comfort of normality of the shower. He felt trapped by his clothing. He gulped, freeing himself as he laid on the bed and allowed himself some release, not caring if the bear bastard saw him pleasuring himself to the thought of Y/n submitting herself to him.