Neko! Edd x Neko! reader

Fun and random fact: once at school I climbed a tree with my frien boi who is good and then t posers surrounded the tree and we couldn't escape.

FLUFF AHEAD :D)))

Neko in this au are also smol

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♤edd pov♤

I backed into the wall, brown ears down and tail fluffed. A stray neko had trapped me and I couldn't fight if I wanted to, so I had no choice.

The taller male stood above me, my rival Eduardo was taking advantage of my vulnerability to push me around since he has claws.

"Face it, edd." He growls, ears pinned and face in a large grin, he enjoys my pain.

"You're comin in second place, and im in first." He grinned, he was always jealous my owner treated me better, while he was mistreated.

"And now, I'll be the best of the bloc- AHH!" He howled and I see a h/c female in front of me.

Her hair was tangled, clothes ragged and dirty, barefoot even. But to me, this girl looked like an angel.

"Hey! You brat! Pick on someone who can fight back!" The girl snarled dangerously.

They began to fight, and skin was scratched, both were in bad shape. The female finished it by kicking Eduardo between the legs and he fell, screeching before running.

The h/c female turned to me, looking over her shoulder and I could see shimmering e/c eyes.

"Hey... you.. agh, you ok?" She rasped, ears perked and tail swaying, but she dropped to her knees, hissing in pain.

I rushed forward, picking her up and bolting to my humans house to get her patched up.

I burst through the cat door, calling for my owner who ran over instantly, gasping at the sight of the other neko.

He took her, much to get displeasure, and cleaned her wounds, letter her bathe and giving her new clothes.

After that, he fed us both and she scarfed her food like it was the last meal she'd ever eat.

My owner fell asleep on the couch, and me and y/n  (You were named) were on the floor, but y/n was shivering.

☆reader pov☆

I was happy, fed, clothed, and patched up but the floor was kinda chilly despite the carpet.

Edd looked over, his face beginning to turn pink as chocolate brown eyes scanned my shivers.

I felt an arm around me, edds tail twining with mine and his ears layer flat, gaze diverted.

I reached my hand up to hold his, and his face instantly turned red. I giggle at this, his soft attitude is super cute.

I startle him by suddenly crawling into his hoodie, my head under his chin and I could feel his temperature rise.

He pulls his arms from his sleeves and wraps them around me, burying his flustered face in my now soft hair.

I shift, turning and kissing his nose before turning back around. Suddenly, he kisses my cheek.

My face turns a light pink, his a vibrant red. Soon, sleep overcomes us both but I hear something before it happens;

"I... i think I love you y/n."

"Me too edd."

"Y-You're awake?!"

"Mhm."

(Blushing rEDD)

"You cute dork."

"But I'm your dork."

"Damn straight."