Court (pt 2)

Alexa's cool dad , Alexa's overly excited brother , alexa's smart dad. (In the picture)
(I am obsessed with marvel. Don't judge)
--------------------------

Continued...

"IT is dangerous to be right when everyone is wrong."

To say everyone in that room was shocked , would be an understatement. Harry's mouth hung open in the air as he tried to process what was happening.

The dead body wasn't ZAYN'S . Maybe ZAYN was still alive. But where was he ? Harry's mind was thinking about all the possible probabilities.

"How did you collect this evidence?" The prosecutor lawyer said .

"someone from this room gave it to me." The defence lawyer couldn't had said that she broke into the house and collected the evidence by herself. "And that's not important."

"I gave it to her" Douglas said. She looked at him .

"Whatever you want to say , come to the witness box and then say" the judge said. Douglas went to the witness box as the cop went to his place.

"I have collected those evidences from the crime scene and send them in a lab to get them tested. When I saw the report , I thought it would be the best if I gave it to the defence lawyer." Douglas lied.

"You knew that she was going to fight his case?"The prosecutor Lawyer asked as he furrowed his eye brows.

Everyone thought HARRY wouldn't have a lawyer. They would had won this case without any trouble . But that wasn't the case.

"Yeah I knew that Alexa was going to be Harry's defence lawyer." Douglas said looking at Alexa who smirked. Alexa had unbuttoned the top button of her white shirt so that Douglas could see her name in her pendant.

"This is not the important thing how I got this evidence. But the main question is why wasn't the body send for forensic test ?" Alexa asked. Some cops started panicking .

"The location of the dead body is unknown" Douglas said earning few glares.

"What sort of carelessness is this?" Alexa threw her hand in the air in frustration.

"The court is taking a break. Everyone come back to this room after 15 minutes." The judge said earning a confused look from Alexa.

Everyone except Alexa and harry left the room for various works.

"So , I finally got to meet one of the two persons who completed changed my life." Alexa said earning a light chuckle from HARRY.

"Whatever you said was it actually true or are you just trying to save me ?" HARRY asked.

"IT is true. The dead body wasn't ZAYN'S" Alexa said making Harry's face lighten up. Alexa had made sure that no camera was there in the room .

"Do you know where ZAYN is or how is he ?" HARRY asked.

"No." Alexa said. HARRY's hope was crushed in no seconds. "Hey HARRY, don't worry. We will save him." Alexa squeezed Harry's hand as she went to him. HARRY smiled.

"How did collect the blood samples. It is obvious from the look of Douglas face that he wasn't the one who gave it to you." Harry asked as his curiosity got the best of him.

"I broke into the house two days ago to collect the evidences." Alexa said.

"Wow" HARRY gave a shocked expression which made Alexa smirk. Douglas entered the room.

"They are nowhere to be seen" Douglas huffed. HARRY and Alexa were sitting in the chairs and Douglas too took a sit beside them.

"Who?"

"My Bitch ass senior , the prosecutor lawyer and the judge" Douglas said.

"Hey pretty boy, don't be too nosy. I don't want you to get killed" Alexa said.

"I am an Agent. Playing my life is a part of my job." Douglas said.

"I still don't want you to risk your life" Alexa commented .

"By the way , how did you collect the pictures and blood?" Douglas asked.

"She broke into the house" harry said.

"And hacked the cc camera to collect the pictures." Alexa said.

"Damn girl." Douglas commented.

"Wait , there were CC cameras in the house?" HARRY's eyes widened in shock.

"Yes. It was there from the beginning. I hacked it so that they couldn't get access to it. And don't worry , I didn't watch your and ZAYN'S sextapes. I respected your privacy." Alexa said.

"Thanks Alexa for whatever you are doing for us ." HARRY said.

"I can do anything to save you guys."

~unknown location inside the court~

"Was harry sentenced to death yet? The hooded man asked.

"I was about to do that. but then she came and took his case." The judge said.

"Who?" Asked The hooded man.

"Mr stark and Holmes's adopted daughter." Agent Cavill said.

"Hmm. Call him and tell him to take care of her otherwise we will have to take care of her by ourselves ." The hooded man said to another man on the other side of the laptop. "Now hang up and take care of things."

They hung up and discussed some things for a while before heading towards the room.

They all came back to the court room. The hearing started again.

"Your honour, I would like my suggested doctor to run some tests through the dead body." Alexa requested.

"Permission not granted." The judge said.

"Huh?" Alexa was pissed. "So , you are going to sentence my client as guilty without running a forensics test on the dead body ? That's illegal" Alexa shouted.

"No. the forensic report will be done by the best doctors recommended by Agent Cavill , the best agent in the department." HARRY , Douglas and Alexa rolled their eyes together.

"Nothing can be said without the forensics reports. Until the next hearing , the culprit will be under custody. The court is adjourned for today."

Everyone went to their own places. The cops took HARRY to the jail. Douglas accompanied Cavill and other cops to take HARRY to the jail.

Alexa was walking to her car while someone from behind came and held a handkerchief with chloroform in front of her nose which made her unconscious....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I seriously want November 2017 me to read this story. That was the time when I came up with the basic plot of the story but now it is completely different from the initial story. SKSKSKS.

Alexa was the one who was supposed to save them but now Alexa is the one who is in trouble. 👀. My poor girl .

Thanks for reading, commenting and voting.
Your support means a lot 😘😘.

All the love ❤️.

:D :D :D :D :D