14 // NRTR

Jisoo walked down the hallway, hoping to see atleast one familliar face to be with for lunch. She just learned that Jennie skipped classes, Seokjin was nowhere to be found as usual.

'Probably sucking off someone's face'

And Seulgi left her for the student council meeting.

And oh Taehyung? She doesnt want to feel uneasy while eating lunch so that's crossed off the list.

"Jisoo-ssi?"

Her head sparked up at a familliar soothing voice.

"J-jimin-ssi, i'm really sorry about the other day. Then...I'll be going first."

"Uhh wait!"

She stopped and counted one to three to compose herself, everything was too much to take in.

"Sorry for being a jerk the other day? Wasn't really having it."

"Oh. Its okay, everyone has their days."

"Yeah and boy was that day the worse. Can i make it up to you with some ice cream?"

Jisoo hesitated. She knew all too well that Jimin isnt even a centimeter attracted to her, despite her overflowing looks.

But hey, breakin a few artery wont kill her straight. Slowly sure but was it worth it?

"Sure."

--

"What?! You stupid bitch!"

Jisoo frowned at the words her friend Jennie used.

"You brat! I'm older than you--"

"Atleast im smarter! Unnie! Jimin just approached you because its either Seokjin oppa got mad or he felt bad. None of those wont even give you good results you dumb-"

"Okay!! I get the point, gosh you swearing monster. Should i tell Namjoon oppa about you huh huh?"

Jennie who had a fierce tiger-like expression slowly faded into a scared cute cat one.

"No Unnie, swear to lay off the cussing."

"Also hang out with others more, you and yoongi are bad news--"

"Oh whatever."

--

"Jisoo!"

She turned around to see Taehyung waving at her.

'Okay just keep it cool.'

"Hey, Tae."

"Where the hell were you the whole day??"

"Just...stuff, actually i gotta go. I need to go somewhere."

Taehyung frowned and just nodded.

"I'll just tell you everything later."

Before Jisoo could meet Jimin, Seokjin along with Hoseok dragged her back home.

"Jimin's our friend, just dont get into his matters for now."

She had no choice but to listen.

Like she was back in her pre-teen, Jisoo was back with house lockdown.

-moon