•Rock N Roll Ice Cream•

[For every chapter I'm putting the song on my playlist currently or songs that will be featured in the chapter this one has to be my favorite Gerard solo song between Maya The Psychic or Drugstore Perfume or Brother]

~Lucas' P.O.V~

"Okay so anyways. What do you wanna do?" Lindsay asked. "Not sure." I respond. "Hmm. Let me give you a tour of my room even though it's not much." Lindsay giggled. I looked around her room. She had her walls covered with posters from Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Mindless Self Indulgence, Frank Iero and the Patience, Hesitant Alien, Black Veil Brides, Pierce The Veil, Palaye Royale, and so many more band posters that I couldn't keep up with literally.

And her wall on the right side of the room from my position was literally all of Panic! At The Disco's and My Chemical Romance's eras all painted on that one wall. "Did you paint that yourself?" I asked pointing at the wall. She nodded "Surprisingly it came out good." She said. "Good?! Dude! That's what I call a fucking masterpiece. It's gorgeous!!" I said. She chuckled "Thanks." She smiled.

"Of course!!" I smiled. She smiled back. She took my hand and led me over to wall in her room where she had a bass, an eletric guitar and an acoustic guitar. "I got the straps custom made." She said. "On my electric acoustic and bass I have lyrics and names of my favorite bands." She said.

"Rad!" Luke said she nodded. She then pointed to her pride flags. "I have the LGBTQ+ one, pansexual one and demisexual one. Ooooo and I also got you a trans, LGBTQ+ and pansexual flag as well." She said walking over to her closet. She opened the closet.

"I kinda need your tall ass over here." She giggled. "Okayyyy." I giggled and I got in the closet with her. "Can croutch down so I can get on your shoulder please?" She asked. "Yeah." I responded croutching down. She got on my shoulders gently as I got up slowly.

"Right a little." She said I moved right. "Here we go!" She said happily grabbing the pride flags. "You can let me down now." She giggled. I croutched down as she got off my shoulders.

I then stood all the way up. She handed me the pride flags. I smiled and gave her a friendly kiss ontop of her head. She giggled. "Thank you." I smiled. "You're welcome and your stubble tickles." She said.

"Oh yeah that's right you're ticklish." I giggled. She nodded with a giggled. "Hey I have an idea!" She said. "What is it?" I asked. "Lets go to Rock n Roll Ice Cream! Remember how I told you about it? When I was like thirteen? And how I wanted to do that if you ever moved here??" She asked. "Oh yeah I remember! You were excited about it!" I said with a smiled.

"Yeah! Do you still wanna go?" She said. "Uh fuck yeah! Anything for ice cream." I said. "Even sucking Ryan Ross' dick?" She laughed. "Um. I'd already do that." I laughed. "I know you would. Cuz who wouldn't?" She laughed.

"Anyways! Lets get going!" She said excitedly. "Okay." I giggled. "Do you have an extra hoodie??" I asked. "Yeah." She smiled. She went through her closet racks. So much band merch. I swear. "Well since you're wearing an MCR shirt I'll give you a MCR hoodie." She giggled handing it to me.

I smiled putting it on. "And since I'm wearing a Panic! muscle shirt I get a Panic! hoodie." She giggled. "Look at you Miss Organized." I joked. "Oh shush!" She giggled. She jumped out of the closet "I'm gay! You get it because I came out of the closet and I mixed that one Vine with it. Wink. Wink. Nudge. Nudge." She said.

"Yes I get it." I chuckled coming out behind her "I'm gay!" I laughed. "Anyways come on lets go to Rock N Roll Ice Cream." I said offering my hand. She took my hand. We walked out of my room. We went to her parents' room.

"Hey dad, me and Luke are going to Rock N Roll Ice Cream we'll be back later!" She said. "Okay just be back before dinner." Mr. Randall said. "Yes sir." She said closing the door. "Yay!! So how long are you staying over here?" She said. "As long as I want. I might be able to stay the night as well." I said. "Yay!" She smiled happily.

"Haha. I can't believe my dad didn't notice we were holding hands." She giggled. "Same. I guess he didn't care." I chuckled as we went out the door. We started walking to the Rock N Roll Ice Cream.

I put my arm around Lindsay's waist because it was colder then when I arrived at her house "It's fine for me to do that right?" I asked making sure. "Yeah." She nodded. She then wrapped both of her arms around me. I blushed slightly. She seemed to be blushing too, but we only did this to keep warm. Right? Or was it something more?................

"Awe, what a cute couple!!" Said one lady. "Awe. So precious!!" Said another. "When's the wedding!" Joked one woman. 'Oh jeez...........' I thought to myself. "W-we're not a couple." Lindsay and I would say at the same time.

Soonly we arrived at the Ice Cream Shop. I opened the door for Lindsay. She went in as did I went to register together it was big and it had pretty lights purples, reds, blues and yellows. Just a bunch of color and no wonder they called it Rock N Roll Ice Cream. They had a jukebox in the corner where you could choose songs from YouTube and have them played.

"I would like a sundae with rainbow, cookies n cream, hot fudge, vanilla and strawberry please with bananas." Lindsay sweetly having her head on my shoulder with her arms around me. I had an arm around her waist "Rainbow, vanilla, strawberry, orange sherbert sundae with bananas on mine as well too please." I smiled. "Gotcha! $12.50 please." The lady said.

"I'm paying." Lindsay immediately said slamming $20 on the counter. "You fucking bitch." I giggled. "Awe. You know you love me." She smiled. "True. I can't stay mad at you." I said. The lady then got our ice creams and dollars ready. I got mines and Lindsay got hers. We sat at a high topped table made just for two.

"We're gonna get wasted...........on ice cream." Lindsay said with a laugh. I laughed too, but I couldn't stop staring in her eyes. 'God they're so pretty!' Was all I could think. 'Her pupils are big.' I thought. 'Doesn't that mean you're attracted to the one you're looking at?' I thought to myself.

'Lucas no! You never will have a chance!! You guys are just friends!!!' I thought to myself. I took a deep breath. I was gonna find a way to tell her without actually telling her. 'What song can I use to express how I feel?!' I thought to myself.