Chapter 1

Gwendolyn POV

I was walking alongside my twin brother after our father to find our seats for the Quidditch World Cup. This was a rare event, and even rarer for me since I often wasn't allowed to go to Quidditch cups. We were quite far up, but not on top. Well if it started to rain the ones up there would feel it first.

Dad suddenly stopped in front of us, which made us stop too to not crash into him. Dad looked up at some people and then I of course had to follow his gaze. It first landed on an elder man with red hair and worn-out clothes. He must have been the parental guidance they had with them. Next, it landed on three teenagers that looked to be around Draco and I's age. The only girl had frizzy, brown hair in a ponytail on the back of her head. She was wearing muggle clothing and had the scarf representing the Irish Quidditch team hanging around her neck. The tallest boy had red hair and worn-out clothes too and I understood he must have been related to the elder man. The last boy had raven black hair that was quite messy and was wearing some muggle clothing too. It wasn't until I saw his scar that I realized who he was. Harry Potter, the boy who lived. The guy Draco despised with every single bone in his body. Next, my gaze went to two identical boys with the same red hair as the elder man and the tallboy. They also had a shorter girl with them that had the same red hair as the others, only hers was straightened. must be father and sons and daughter, I thought.

I came out of my thoughts when I heard the tall red-headed boy say: "And who is she, Draco? Your girlfriend?"

That comment made me scrunch up my nose and I threw an ice-cold glare towards him. He visibly gulped before I answered.

"Me being his girlfriend? Are you incredibly dimwitted? I'm his twin sister, Gwendolyn Narcissa Malfoy." I stood a little bit taller as the shock covered their faces and I heard all their witty thoughts as I happened to be a skilled Legillimens, which means I can enter a person's mind without them knowing. They can only block it if they are good at Occlumency.

One of the identical twins gazed me up and down, which made Draco take a step closer to me and wrap his arm protectively around my waist.

"So long Arthur Weasley," Dad said as he started walking again, making us follow him. I could feel their gaze on me until we were out of their sight.

~Time skip brought to you by Snape smiling~

The Quidditch World Cup was now over with dad getting Draco and I safely home before leaving again. Don't know what he left for, but he said it was important. I was sitting in my room, reading one of the books I needed for this school year. I was starting at a new school this year after going to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, I had now been transferred to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, which my twin, Draco, was going to. I already had all the books and a plain uniform which would change when I found out which house I belonged to. I had gotten Draco to explain as much as possible about Hogwarts to me and I had also read Hogwarts: A History, which had helped me to understand more about the school and its history.

Suddenly my kitten, Mittens, jumped into my lap and craved all my attention so I put the book away. Mittens was a beautiful kitten with black fur and a white stripe down the middle of her face and down her chest. Her eyes were big and a heart-melting blue. I scratched her ear and she rubbed her head against my hand. I unconsciously smiled and pulled her even closer to me.

"Are you excited about our new time at Hogwarts?" I asked my kitten and she answered with a cute little 'meow'. I awed at her and lifted her up to my face, nuzzling close to her. A knock on my door brought me out of my little trans and I answered with a short 'come in'.

My brother opened the door and came over to me and sat in the chair next to me. He leaned back and seemed to visibly relax into the chair. I grabbed his hand to comfort him and gave him a smile. He squeezed my hand before opening his mouth to speak.

"Are you sure about this decision? Hogwarts isn't exactly safe and I don't want you near any danger." His overprotectiveness came out whenever he spoke about me starting at Hogwarts and it wasn't any different now. I smiled at him while my hand kept on stroking Mittens.

"Yes, I'm sure Drakey. You don't have to worry about me getting hurt. I can protect myself you know." I replied to him and stroke his hand as a way to comfort him.

"I know. But it isn't the only danger I want to keep you away from. You're way too pretty and I'm sure all the boys will be after you. But none of them deserve to be even in the same room as you, none the less be in the same building as you." He sounded pretty childish and his pout didn't help at all. It made him look adorable and I couldn't resist the chance to squish his cheeks.

 It made him look adorable and I couldn't resist the chance to squish his cheeks

It only made him pout more. I laughed at him and he punched my shoulder lightly, not enough to leave a bruise. He stood up, grabbed my arm, and dragged me over to the bed with him. He laid down on my bed and pulled me into his arms. Mittens had jumped off my lap and went over to her small cuddle place which was basically a really soft, big blanket. I cuddled into my brother's chest and he held me even tighter.

"What do you think dad went out to do, Drakey?" I asked while lifting my head a little to look into my twin's stormy grey eyes. He ruffled my hair a little while kissing the top of my head.

"I think we both know what dad went to do, Gweny. But don't worry, I will never let you go down that way, I promise you." He said while laying his head on top of mine.

"Pinky promise?" I held up my pinky and he just gave me a cheeky smile. I gave him a pout and he immediately gave me his pinky.

"Pinky promise."