4

Jimin had finally arrived at his friend's house, bruises covering any exposes skin. He rings the doorbell, rocking back and forth until the door swings open. Taehyung answers, smiling widely and screaming.

"Hi! How are you- Oh my god, Jimin!" Taehyung shouts, beyond dumbfounded.

"Who did this to you?!" He exclaims, grabbing Jimin's arm and pulling him into the house.

"It's not a big deal, I'm fine..." Jimin trails off, unshed tears welling in his eyes.

Taehyung looks at him, and pulls him to the couch, staring into Jimin's eyes.

"What's wrong, Jimin?" Taehyung asks, concern laced through his tone.

"My mom, Tae. She's gone!" Jimin wails, plopping his head into Taehyung's chest as he sobbed.

"Oh, Jimin... I'm so sorry.." Taehyung trails off,  putting Jimin into his, Yoongi's, and Hoseok's shared bed.

He needs rest... Taehyung thought, joining him in the bed, and falling into a deep sleep.

The four bodies squirmed in their sleep, only three of them waking up. The three boyfriend's shared worried glances, and then turned their attention to the badly bruised and fragile body that's cuddled up against their blankets, Jimin.
They looked at his sleeping figure, poor boy-they all thought. They stepped out of the bedroom, leaving Jimin alone in his sleep.

"Guys, we should let him stay here, like move in. We need to keep an eye on him..." Taehyung whispered, while Hoseok hummed in agreement.

"Who do you think did this to him?" Yoongi inquired. The other two pondered for a second, and then Hoseok spoke up.

"I think it's his older brother", Taehyung thought about Hoseok's statement for a little while, then nodded his head vigorously.

"So do I, have you seen the way he treats Jimin in school? That guy is seriously a psycho!"  Taehyung whisper-yelled.

"But his brother doesn't live with their parents.. so I doubt it. Now, let's go and make Jimin's breakfast." Yoongi said to his boyfriends.

The couple were now in the kitchen. Yoongi made pancakes, Hoseok made eggs, and Taehyung made Jimin a cup of tea, and grabbed a few pain killers. They walked back into their shared bedroom quietly, breakfast in hand.

Yoongi and Hoseok held the tray with Jimin's breakfast, while Taehyung placed the mug of tea and the pain killers on the bed side table. After that, he lightly shook Jimin until his eyes fluttered open.

"Tae?" Jimin mumbled out, his voice being extremely raspy from just waking up.

"So Jimin hyung, are you ready to explain your story?" Taehyung questions, ignoring Jimin's confusion.