2 CAN PLAY

THE NEXT MORNING

I Woke up this morning to the sound of my annoying ass alarm clock. I got up and walked to mani room and banged hard for her to get up.

I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stripped out of my clothes and took a 20 minute shower. I went to my room and put on a black beater, my army fatigue leggings, and my wheat tims. I did my hair in a messy bun and wore my gold chain and gold studs.

Mani walked into my room with a hot pink shawl, some black trues, and het hot pink uggs, her hair was in a ponytail. "lets go bitch im hungry" she said.

"look hoe dont rush me" i said while grabbing all my stuff. We walked down stairs to the kitchen where my mom and dad was.

"hi mommy..hi daddy" i said kissing both of them. Then mani said hey and kissed them. We ate then got in my range and drove to school.

When we got there i parked my car and when we got out, i seen smoke with some bitch alll hugged up on her.

"damn thats chris?" Mani said pointing at smoke and the bitch."yeah thats him but I DONT GIVE A FUCK" i yelled so that he could hear me. He turned and locked eyes with me. I nodded at him and walked inside the school.

My first couple of classes was iight. I kept thinking about Smoke though but aye i guess thats the point of only talking to someone.

SMOKE POV.

IN THE JANITORS CLOSET

"please" she begged

"iight man" i said.,she started kissing my neck down to my pants. She unbuttoned them and pulled down my boxers and held jr in her hands. She put em im her mouth and started sucking my DXCK. I came all i her mouth and she swallowed it.

Then i picked her up and sat her on the cleaning cart, i pulled her panties down and entered my tip. I wasn't all the way in and she was already clawing at my back

I waited then pushed all of me in her. We was fuxking for about 20 minutes and i felt myself about to come so i pulled out and came on her stomach. We got dressed then snuck back to class.

Ariel in media