THESE NIGGAS ANTE LOYAL

2 Days Later

SMOKES POV.

today the doctor said that charma can go home. We packed up all her stuff cards, baby bears, and all that good shit.

"bae you ready?" I said. She simply nodded her head yeah. We walked to my car.

I buckled Lil chris in his seat and helped charma get in hers.

The drive home was silent. But once we got there charma began talking.

CHARMA POV

"IIGHT MAN, ONE QUESTION?" i said to smoke.

"and what is that?" He asked looking confused.

"why the fuck was you in the studio and couldn't hear your phone?" I asked.

"cause the music was to loud." He said. i just gave him a look then got out the car and slammed the door.

I ran to the house and started crying. "Bae whats wrong" he said while grabbing me.

"NIGGA DONT TOUCH ME, YOU WAS IN THERE FUCKING ANOTHER BITCH" I SCREAMED AT HIM.

"bae i ca-" he started to say but i cut him off. "GO GET MY MOTHERFUCKEN BABY OUT THE CAR" I yelled.

He jogged to the car and got Jr. then he came in and gave him to one of our nannys.

I was in the room laying down. He walked in and was trying to talk but i ante say nun.

He laid behind me and,wrapped his arms around me.

I turned around and our eyes locked. "bae im sorry i swear" he said. Then he pecked my lips.

I wrapped my leg around his torso and went to sleep.

THE NEXT MORNIN

"BAEEEE" i screamed for him to wake up. He came downstairs a little while after.

"wassup ma?" He said sleepy.

"nun but go pick up kali from daycare and we gotta go shopping for Thanksgiving this week.

"yeahh Thanksgiving" he said while licking his lips.

"boy you fat but go get her" i said. He slipped on his nike slides and grabbed his keys and walked out.

I was cleaning til his phone beeped signaling he had a message. I didn't hesitate at all to unlock it and check his message.

Sure enough it was a naked pic and the caption said "IM WEARING THIS FOR YOU TONIGHT".

I was so fucking heated. I sat his phone back on the table and finished cleaning.

20 Minutes Later

I was rocking Jr to sleep when smoke and kali came in..

"hi mommy" kali said running up to me. "hey sweetie" i said.

She ran upstairs and started playing. I placed jr in his crib,and turned on the baby monitor.

I walked down satirs and smoke was sitting on the couch reading his message and licking his lips. Once he seen me, he put his phone down.

"i dont know why you hiding it, i seen it already" i said while walking into the kitchen.

He came in a little while afterwards."why you going threw my phone charma" he asked.

I picked up a pan and threw it at him. He jumped out the way. So i started throwing knives.

He grabbed me and put me on his shoulder. "put me down now" i screamed.

He just kept walking until we got to the room. Then he dropped me on my bed.

"CHARMA CHILL" he said.

"i am im done fuck it im,tired of trying." I said. "i said i was sorry" he said.

"okay smoke what ever, im going grocery shopping cause Thanksgiving is tomorrow." I said.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and put my hair up in a ponytail.

It,was a rainy day so i put on some nike jogging pants, my wheat tims, and a nike hoodie.

I grabbed my phone keys and wallet and drove to walmart.

I was walking down the isles in Walmart when i heard a voice call my name.

"charma, charma is that you?" ariel said.l

"omg hey boo" i said. Damn she looked good. She was still in shape and looked really cute.

"damn its been so long whats up?" She asked.

"shit nun girl got 2 kids and still with smoke." I said.

"thats good girl, i stopped working at ace of spades and i work here now trying to do right." She said.

"thats great boo" i said.

"well i gotta get to the register" she said. i gave her my number and she got mines. I finished shopping then drove home.

I put the grocerys up then went to my room but smoke wasn't here. I told the nannys to watch the kids while i went to the studio real quick.

I jumped in my pink range and drove to the studio. I walked in and the counter girl said room 126. I climbed the stairs and saw the room. I busted into the room like the police and no one was here.

I pulled out my,phone and calles him. I put my sweetheart voice on when he answered.

"hunny...hi...um where..where are you" i said all nice. "im handling some business bae why whats wrong" he said.

"nothing, nothing, not a thing." I said.

"well ok babe i gotta go...be home soon love you" he said.

"love you too" i said then hung up. I walked back to my car and drove home.