2.Detention

"I can't believe you got me detained again your such an arrogant idiot." You say while walking to the detention room beside him. "Hey I don't appreciate the name calling." He puts his hands in his pockets.

When you and Taehyung get to the door, He opens it for you. "Angels first." He motions for you to enter before him. "Oh wow look at mister shilvery over here." You clap for him sarcastically and he rolls his eyes.

"Looks like we are the only ones in here." He jumps on the table. You hear someone walk through the door. "Actually that arrogant hybrid of a demon got me put in here." You turn around and see Jason with an ice pack over his jaw. Taehyung runs up to him pinning him against the wall. "You know Jason I don't appreciate you hitting on her like that." He's says calmly. You can tell that he's trying to break free of Taehyung's strong grip. "Oh stop trying to protect her because I never liked her anyways...no one does." Jason diverts is attention to you. Taehyung's expression changes quickly and moves into punch him but then you see his wigs trying to peek out because of his anger.

"Wait Taehyung your wings!" You step in between them and the fire in his eyes disappears. You push Taehyung back. "You idiot you could've gotten exposed!" He looks up and smiles at you. "You do care." He ruffles with his blond hair. "I do not! I just didn't want you to be exposed like that." He smiles a full box smile and boops your nose. "Exactly...you care." He diverts his direction towards Jason. "But I don't think I can be in the same room as him." You place your hand on his chest stopping him from getting mad. He doesn't seem to notice that your blushing wich is a good thing...

You three moves to your seats and sit there in silence. You and Taehyung sit three seats away from each other in the front while Jason moves to the back. You can tell that Taehyung keeps a close eye on Jason the whole time you three are in there. You wonder why?

After detention

Taehyung and you , Who are half asleep, are woken up by the principal. "You three are dismissed." We all get up tiredly and leave the campus. "You know Y/N you look ugly sleeping." He ruffles with your already messy hair. "Well no body looks perfect sleeping." He smiles. "I do." He makes a diva pose that makes you laugh. "Aww your cute when you actually smile." He nudges your shoulder. "Shut up ugly." You nudge him back.

You arrive at your house when you two part ways. "Bye Y/N." He waves goodbye to you and you wave back. When he leaves your sight you open your front door and slid onto the floor.

What the hell was that?