34.Puzzeld Minds

His wings cover his shoulders keeping him warm. He doesn't look up once at you. Desperate to know if it's him, you run up to the tube and press you hands against it.

"Taehyung..."

You feel a river on your cheeks and two sides of your mouth lift revealing a subtle smile.

"Taehyung..." you whisper louder. You knock on the glass tube and wait for him to look up.

His brown eyes open. You notice streaks of dried tears on his face and his eyes are red. He looks at you.

Dead in the eyes...

He smiles..

"Y/N?" He jolts his body up. "What are you doing here..?" He sounds worried. "I.." your distracted suddenly. His hand meets your hand in between the glass. He presses his forehead against the tube and you do the same. "What are you doing here...?" You ask softly but angery. "I'm sorry Y/N...but it was the only way to..."

You look away from him. "Why would you leave me like that?" Your suddenly crying. He doesn't say anything but you can feel his sad gaze on you. "How do I get you out of this?" You wipe away your tears.

He's startled for a second.

"Don't break the glass...I've already tired it's impossible...try that lever over there.." he points to a small metal rod sticking out of a metal box. You run over to it and rap your fingers around it.

You look back at Taehyung...

Then back at the lever...

You close your eyes...

And you pull it...

Taehyung's body steps out of the tube. He walks over towards you fast. Hugging you, pulling you into his arms. "God I missed you so much..." he whispers hugging you tighter into his bare chest.

"I'm sorry I left...I didn't want them to find you too." Your silent. "I had a feeling that they were gonna look for me after I killed my father...turning myself in was the only way to keep you safe..."

So it was true...

He was just trying to keep me safe..

"I'd rather die with you...than live a million years without being with you. The pain you put me trough Taehyung...when you left me I just felt like there was no point in living..but then."

You pause to wipe your tears.

"I met your friends and they helped me."

"They helped me get to you..."

He looks up quickly. "Where are they..?" You look down sadly. "I don't know..." before you can finish you here a familiar voice.

"Looks like you found him." You turn around and see Jungkook...but hes injured they all are..

Despite that, you run into Jungkook's arms. "Your alive.." "of course we are...it's gonna take a lot more than just a couple of bullets to kill us." He laughs holding his stomach.

"Hey Guys..." Taehyung adds. "What were you thinking man!" Jungkook runs up to Taehyung and hugs him. "You could've gotten killed!" Jin yells a little to loud.

You walk back over to Taehyung and you help him off of the ground but as soon as you do...

Footsteps

Lots of them

Running towards you

All of you turn around and see guards.

Rows and rows and rows of guards..

Pointing guns at our heads.

"We have orders to eliminate all of you!" A guard yells.

Your surrounded and all you can do is watch.

"Please!" You yell. "All we want us to live a normal life..."

"You want a life?! You monsters don't have feelings!" Another yells.

"So we don't care..."

They ready their guns to fire.

Knowing it's the end for hybrids.

Wanting to say goodbye to Taehyung. You turn to face each other. The world going in slow motion. Your hands meet, your fingers intertwining.

"I love you.." Taehyung whispers...

His lips meet your lips.

The world is spinning

It's been forever since you felt his touch. His lips.

You've missed it so much

You missed him..

You break the kiss turning to face the guards again. "Please..."

"Let us live."

They lowered there guns.

Did it work...will they finally let us live freely..?