Chap 4

"No...NOOOO!" Ginny cries harry hugging her. Hermione is lost in thought looking at nothing. 

"Stop," Draco says his eyes closed. He was Dreaming.  Hermione turns to him curious about what he was dreaming at the moment. He then sits up so fast that Hermione jumps a bit in her seat surprised.  He was breathing heavily. He looks at Ginny and Harry still grieving. Ginny then makes eye contact and her eyes filled with hatred.

"You." She says letting go of  Harry 

"It's your fault my brother is dead. Lucius is your father it's your fault." Hermione tried to calm Ginny along with Blaise.

"Ginny shhhh, It's okay." 

"NO IT'S NOT. YOU FUCKING DEATHEATERS DESERVE TO DIE! ALL OF YOU." She says looking at Draco who couldn't help but believe her. He doesn't belong on this earth, no one want's him here. He goes out the front door. He could not control it. Tears were streaming down his face. He doesn't belong.

"GINNY, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? You know it was not his fault. He didn't choose to be a death eater or who his father is. Do you not understand he might have killed himself by now for all we know he has severe depression and is dangerously suicidal. I have to go find him." Hermione scowls at Ginny one more time before going off to find Draco. Ginny now processes what she said and see's the big error she just committed. 

 "Draco!"Hermione yells trying to find him. After an hour she's looked everywhere but... THE PARK! She speed walks towards the park to find him behind trees hanging on a tree. She thinks fast and uses her wand to cut the rope and apparates straight away to St. Mungo's carrying his body. 

"SOMEONE HELP ME!PLEASE," Hermione yells tears streaming down her face. Healers come and take Draco to a room right away. They start to check for a pulse and hear that there is one but it was weak. 

"He's alive."

 "We need to help his pulse beat faster."

 "Mrs.Granger if you would please leave us alone for a few hours. We will call you when we're done. We'll try our best, but there is a chance he won't survive." Hermione not wanting trouble nods and apparates to the manor.

 "Did you find him," Blaise asks worried for his friend. Hermione just nods sitting down  

"Where is he." Ginny asks 

"He's in St. Mungo's, He tried to hang himself in the park." Ginny gasps

"What have I done." 

"Do you know if he will be okay." Harry asks seeing as Blaise was too shocked to ask

"I don't know. They say there might be a chance he won't survive." Hermione answers quietly her voice breaking at the end. " Blais all of the sudden gives a death glare at Ginny. She was crying, she just lost her big brother and might have killed a man. She felt so guilty.

"I think me and Ginny should go check on the rest of the Weasleys. Please notify us about Malfoy." Harry says apparating with Ginny. Now it was just Blaise and Hermione.After a few hours, they hear a peck on the window. They both jump out of their seats and run towards the window. Blaise opens it and a Brown barn owl swoops in landing on a coat hanger. Hermione takes the letter from him and gives him a treat. He flies out and they watch him till he's no more than a speck in the sky. 

"What does it say?" Blaise asks quite nervous

."It says" Dear Mrs.Granger and Mr.Zabini. We're sorry to inform you that there is nothing we could do for Mr.Draco Malfoy. He only has 2 years left of life because the rope he used was cursed. All we could do was add 2 more years of life till he will sadly pass. We honestly are really sorry. Please get some rest and come in the morning. Mr.Malfoy will have to stay here for another week and then you two can take him home and spend the rest of his life with him.  Sincerely Healer/Dr.Charles." Hermione looked back up at Blaise who was teary-eyed. All of the sudden he fell on the ground and started to sob. Hermione hugged him and let him cry into her shoulder. She felt so bad that she couldn't save him. If only she found him on time. He only has two years of life. How would that feel? I can't help but feel like I need to get to know him better, be his friend even... 

"It's okay Blaise... it's okay," I whisper into his ear as he continues to sob. Imagine how it's like... loosing your best friend who is like family to you. I can't imagine how it would feel if I lost Harry, Ron...Ginny. I let a single tear stream down my face, just one salty tear. 

The next day

 I find myself looking at the blank ceiling lost in thought. I don't even know what I'm thinking about I just feel so lost. "Hermione, let's go get him." It was Ginny who broke her train of thought.

"How is he, Blaise I mean," I ask the red-headed girl. 

"He hasn't said a word since last night and looks like he didn't sleep." I nod and follow her into the living room, where Blaise stood looking into the dancing flames in the fireplace. 

"Time to go Blaise," Ginny says Holding out her arms for us to Apparate. We take them and we go through the strange process and are standing at the front desk of St.Mungos. 

"We're Here to pick up Draco Lucius Malfoy" The lady looks at us than down at the paper 

"Relationship?"

 "she's his girlfriend and we're friends," Ginny Says. Hermione gives her a glare 

"Enter." The doors open and they make there way inside.

"Girlfriend? I'm nothing of the sort."

 "Well, they wouldn't have let us in if we were just friends." 

"well..." 

"Shut It! Ginny has a point. Let's just pick up Draco and leave," Blaise talked for the first time this morning and he starts to walk.

"So he talks." Ginny teases trying to ease the tension and catching up to us.

HPFBHPFBHPFBHPFBHPFBHPFBHPFBHPFBHPFBHPFBHPFBHPFBHPFBHPFBHPFBHPFBHPFB

 Well, This is Chapter Four. How are you liking it so far? vote or comment below. Let me know you want more. I hope you enjoyed it. It's going to take time for the Dramione so be patient.  Have a great day.  

Peace out,