EPILOGUE: The Start Of A New Life

DAN WASN'T SURE OF WHAT TO DO, I have been taking meds after the past few weeks of the incident with Erebusa Scott and the new "Great Depression" of modern Britain. PO Martin Jones was back again, to talk about another case.

Since Fake Dan has gave up and surrendered to the police. His deeds were fixed already. PO Martin Jones, as I remember — gave Little Denny back to her mom. Her mom sent an apology to me, and I accept that. She's now safe and so is her mother happy.

Janine debunked their case too, after I told her all the evidences of the planned out ghost. It took me a slap too, but well I deserved it anyways.

Then last week we visited Evangeline on her hospital bed, the receptionist informed us that someone is in the room currently. We actually thought it was her parents since we haven't seen them in a while, but it was surprising that when we saw the person get out of the door - he wasn't.

"Who are you supposed to be?" I ask.

"Trevor Middleton, I'm Evangeline's boyfriend. You must be Dan? Thanks for taking care of her."

"Umm yeah welcome."

I don't like to elaborate anymore, it was a bit too awkward as well. But we saw Evangeline being fine, Jemma and her has been getting along well - she was to be released this week.

They ask me for a case, but sadness washed through my thoughts - "Is it really worth taking the risk again?" I said.

I rush through my favourite park, only to meet a woman who will be my colleague in a short amount of time as soon as we became friends, she greets me with a smile.

"I'm Caroline Millies, by the way."

t o b e c o n t i n u e d

---------------------

So that's it for TheDabPolice! Thank you for being with me till the end of the journey! Right now, it has ended. But there will be another book reguarding the new characters soon! The epilogue was just something to be added cause it ties with the prologue and the first chapter of Book 2! So be prepared, there gonna be more TDP soon. :)

For now, thank you and I love each and everyone of you!

TheDabPolice will return.