Saviour

It was late. The sky was filled with dark clouds that covered up the bright stars that scattered around.

Luckily for an all famous band, they had just finished a concert in their hometown. Time to head out and get some rest.

Everything was packed and in the van. Leaving from the back of the building they were hoarded by fans asking for autographs. It must have been a lucky day since they weren't as crazy as the other fans they've encountered before. They don't mind but it can wear a person out from the running and fighting back to make it out of a mob alive.

Getting to the last of the fans one had a question to ask that they didn't expect to hear. "When's Pete coming back?" guess she didn't hear the news.

"W-what? Oh, uh, well ye see we kicked him out. He just didn't fit the band is all."  John responded a bit nervously. They haven't seen Pete in awhile nor have they even thought about him. They did feel bad sending their manager to do the dirty work, they'll even admit they weren't man enough to tell him themselves but it was all for the best. Their careers had taken off once they recruited the blue eyed munchkin and had developed a deep friendship with the short man. To them he's all they need for a drummer and a mate.

"Well that's terrible, you would've been an even more good looking band." As the signatures were finished scribbling out the fan had left with a smile on her face.

All facing the drummer, guilt clouding over them, they could only see a smile on his face. They released the air within themselves that they didn't knew they were holding.

"Well I guess we should get goin'." Paul said breaking the intense silence that had been created.

"Yeah, that show worn me out. I'm ready fer a shower and gets some sleep." Ringo said.

"Ye don't want te hang out with us? We can get a few drinks down at the cavern." George asked. After what just happened, he hoped Ringo would come along so they could cheer him up, if  he was upset.

"Yeah, and maybe find some new birds around here that we haven't shagged yet." John responded enthusiastically.

"Well I suppose it wouldn't hurt te have a few drinks." but then again it probably might.

"Alright then," Paul said rubbing his hands together for some warmth. "Let's get goin then."

They all packed themselves within the vehicle, Neil at the wheel. "Where are headin' then boys?"

"Te the cavern."

~.~.~.~.~.

Feeling a bit out of it, Ringo observed the scene in front of him. Paul was swooning a girl and was she falling for his spell. George was chatting one up and John...Well he was getting a bit too comfy with the girl that was practically on his lap in the corner. What was Ringo doing? He was only thinking deeply as to why no bird wanted him. Is he that ugly? Is his nose too big for their liking? Was he not funny or friendly enough? No that can't be it. He's known as the funny Beatle. Maybe he wasn't in the mood to pick up any birds tonight. Way too consumed in his thoughts.

Looking to see if any of his friends weren't "busy", he walked to George noticing he wasn't into his conversation. Tapping his shoulder, he said loud enough for his mate to hear him through the loud music "I'm gonna head home. Let the others know if they ask."

Walking towards his mother's home he once again was deep in thought. Would the fans even care if he left the band or be replaced? Stepping inside his childhood home he called out to his mother and step father. "Mum, Harry..." Oh that's right, he paid a trip for them to the states as an anniversary present.