Cuddles

Rain. It just had to be raining. The day on one of the most beautiful planets in the universe, was being rained on. Lotor thought it would be a good idea for him and Allura to stay back while the other Paladins went out to explore.

"I did your hair this morning and I don't want it all wet until tonight." Lotor told her, him wrapping a blanket around his girlfriend. The way he did her hair was braids on both sides of her scalp going into a hair tie where her hair was put into a high ponytail, him braiding some of it and tying it off for it to look beautiful. He loves doing her hair, a small habit he has as he absentmindedly run his fingers through her hair after a shower, brushing it in the morning, his fingers dancing through waves of white. He wrapped an arm around her, reaching for his book. Allura laid back on his chest, both laying on the couch together, cuddling and listening to the rain pounding the Castle of Lions.

"Are you alright?" Allura ask out of the blue, looking him. She saw him look over from his book and closed it, setting it down and clearing his throat.

"From last night? I'm alright." Lotor answered, kissing her forehead. "You worry too much princess. I am always fine and-you meant last night." His fingers pulled at each other as he sighed. "I'm okay."

"Thank you for being honest." Allura said and hugged him. It felt nice with the castle to themselves. So quiet and peaceful, except the little mice that did sneak onto the tray of white tea. "Oh! Hello little friends," the princess greeted them, the little mice rubbing their heads against her fingers.

"So, these are your little pets?" Lotor guessed, sighing. He does miss his cat but that cat was causing unneeded hell.

"Pretty much. They understand everything you're saying." Allura told him, her boyfriend holding her close while the mice squeaked a little. "Lotor!"

His face dived into her luscious white hair, him feeling how soft it was as he yawned a little. The hybrid did take naps through the day due to no sleep at night from nightmares, the time nearing his small little nap. Allura took a sip of her tea before setting it onto the tray, snuggling against her lover.

"Lotor, I love you," she whispered, hearing his soft snoring, "and you love me too."