1. Boteenage Curiosity

Kids!

Let's get one thing straight; whatever it is you're doing, mamma can see you. I see you, Huru, holding that clear glass contraption thingy against the sunlight. It cost way too much to be mistreated...

"It's gauges the distance from the top of my head to the centre of the Klruids'..." I can feel the eye-rolling all the way from your room.

"Hunh," is my smart reply. Son, let's be honest. Most times I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. And I am yet to get the hang of all those machines we buy for you.

"...and it's very thermo-friendly," he continues "and there's no way you can see what I'm doing. I'm in my room..."

"I'm omniscient, young man," I shout. Damn, this wine is really getting to me.

"I'm not six, mother," even more eye-rolling "And by the way, dad bought me this lapkorr. All you ever buy me is underwear..."

"Boy, get in bed before I take that lapka away!" Damn. This botwine is really good. It even makes my voice more menacing.

"Fine," I hear him mumble "and it's called a lapkorr."

I really couldn't care less about pronouncing 'lapkorr' correctly, to be quite honest. But I'm proud that Huru's got a good brain between those unforgivably large ears, unlike his sister Di... Wait. That girl is never this quiet. She must be up to something nasty.

"Jannai," I call out.

"Yes Elsie?" that sickeningly sweet voice calls out. I shudder a little bit, just like I do every time I hear Bot Jannai.

"Please check up on Zuri."

"I'm sorry Elsie. This instruction goes against code A038276517755R23..."

"God! You're so annoying, you bot voiced bi..."

"Mummy used a bad word!" Sudi squeals.

God. When did I get this many children?

"Sudi, darling. Why don't we go check up on Zuri?"

His beautiful little face lights up as if I've just offered to take him to Botland. I pick him up and get on the home elevator, all the while noticing how light my four year old son is. I should take him to the doctor. Or maybe I should just quit drinking botwine. It makes everything seem easier. Just like bots...

I press Sudi's little thumb on Zuri's doorknob and it immediately opens. Hah! I knew she's locked me out of her room. Scheming little...

"...Jesus!" I scream in shock.

My little innocent daughter's legs are spread eagled across the bed as a male face drills into the most sacred pars of her body. I instantly rush over to her bed and grab the male by his shirt. He is too heavy for my wine-lagged hands and my rough gesture does not seem to make an impact on him. He however turns around to face me and says, "hey thicc mama. Wanna join in on the fun?"

"What!" all the wine drains from my system and is replaced by sheer horror at this bot's words.

I vaguely hear set of hurried footsteps hurry towards Zuri's room, followed by a loud male scream that seems to halt midway. Everything seems to freeze in silence for a while until,

"Hey sexy beast. Wanna join in on the fun?"

Please vote and comment!