Crashin

Traneece P.O.V

So as we drive i see we pull in a gated community called "Shady Oaks".

Me: Oh i guess you moved on up like the Jefferson's out of South Central L.A eh?

Chres: * laugh* well yea i been wanting to get out of the ghetto for so long you couldn't even imagine.

Me: yeah, I know how you feel

Chres : Oh yea

Me: Yes because when I lived with my mama we lived in South park

Chres: South Park? Thats new .

Me: Naw not really because we lived in a mobile home for a while until tropical storm Allison came ( it occured when I was still an infant ) and the tree came through the house and my mama picked me up and ran to my Great grandma house she was just footsteps away so we stayed there. Every thing was going good until my granny and mama got into it so we moved to South Park. There.. it was my auntie , cousin, grandma, mama and I lived in the same house. Then a year later a flood came about and I remember this like it was yesterday. I was just waking up and i will roll out of the the bed because I was too lazy and i felt water and then when I rose up I saw water on the carpet so I walked around the whole house and it was flooding and i walked to my mama room and I saw her packing up . and she was on the phone with her bestfriend and she ask him can we stay with you and he said u can stay as long as you want and she said thank you I couldn't thank you enough. So we drove over to his house and he lived in the rick neighborhood so we lived there until he kicked us out and we got and apartment and we stayed there .

Chres: Damn thats a long ass story traneece but that's harsh thought you had a tough life . Well I understand your pain its not fun suffering every day .

Me: preach

Chres: We here *pulls up in drive way *

Me: Finally my ass hurt from sitting too long .. Can u be a dear and take my luggage in the house please thank you

Chres: U already barking orders yet and we didn't even get in the house yet -.- :/ But yeah sure why not you lucky I like u

Me: *laugh*

Chres: Don't just stand there open the door * pass keys* and hold the door that's the least you can do for a nigga * picks up 6 bags , 2 makeup pouches , and 1 duffel bag .*

Me: yass chres werk them muscles yass

chres: * hurry in house and drop the bags quickly * * close the door*Now let's get you settle in The bathroom is across your room *points* ( he have 5 bedrooms , 4 1/2 bathrooms, upstairs is his personal studio on the far right and the game room right next too it and the pool is in the back, the jaqque is in his personal bathroom.)

Me: ooo this is a nice house  * runs to my room ( has a vintage but glamour decor )

Chres : ready to meet up with the rest of the guys at chipotle ?

Me: Yeah let me just freshen up *goes to bathroom * apply some pink baby lips and some mascara.

Chres: Hurry up !!

Me: Yea yea I'm ready

Chres: finally -.-

Me: Shut up it takes time to look this good :)

Chres: Well I guess you right

Me: Ok let's go * runs to car*

Chres: uh huh u ain't gonna beat me to the car * push traneece*

Me: U a nigga u know that -.-

This is the end of chapter 2 "Crashin" STAY TUNE FOR CHAPTER 3 BTW check me out on polyvore for the outfits @jtraneece or @traneece either or don't matter :)