Chapter 1

Dick was certain. He'd taken more than five pregnancy tests and they all came out positive. He was pregnant with Damian's baby. The last time he checked if he was pregnant and only to find out that he was wrong, Damian was furious. But he was sure this time.

He had told Damian that he had big news and the boy simply arranged a reservation in a small restaurant not far from where they lived. So now, the two were waiting for their orders to come.

"Beloved, did you not mention that you had some news?" Damian asked, and placed down his phone from where he got a call. Dick smiled shakily and took a deep breath before answering.

"Damian, I'm pregnant. And I'm sure this time, I took more than five pregnancy tests," Dick added. It was silent from then and Dick refused to maintain eye contact with the Alpha. Suddenly, the chair scraped back and then he found himself being pulled into a bruising kiss.

"Really!? Your not messing with me are you!? We're gonna be parents!?" Damian asked, loudly and Dick laughed before placing a tentative hand on The Alpha's cheek "Yes Dami, we're... we're going to be parents,"

Claps were heard and they looked around and noticed that they had build up quiet a scene. They both grinned before sitting back down. "Richard... Dick, we simply must tell everyone! Especially father, he and Alfred going to be delighted!" Damian blabbered on and Dick smiled.

"We'll tell everyone Baby bat, for now can we just... enjoy our time alone? It's been so long since we've gone on an actual date," He whispered and Damian smiled one of his rare smiles before leaning over and placing his hand over the Omega's own "Of course beloved, whatever you want,"

They spent the rest of the day like this, sometimes taking about the baby to random topics and Dick felt... content to know that his Alpha wanted a pup as just as much as he did.

He found out soon after Pregnancy is a fucking bitch.