Chapter 2

It had officially been a month since Dick had conceived. They had informed their family and as Damian predicted, they were absolutely and utterly shocked yet happy for the both of them. Jason had screamed something about being an Uncle to which Tim countered that he already was an Uncle.

But Jason said that Lian was not his niece but his step-daughter since he and Roy had got together. Dynamics, right? Alfred fussed over Dick and gave Damian a stack of good parenting books and how to manage during pregnancies. When Alfred had all this he wasn't aware.

Bruce had hugged both him and Dick and stated how overjoyed he was and how he was going to be a grandfather soon. Damian simply smiled and Dick hugged back just as tight.

The girls, meaning Cass, Steph and Kate, got the news a little bit later but none the less were happy for the two.

This past month Damian noticed that Dick had been hornier than usual and asked him constantly to take him. But Damian was afraid that he'd hurt the baby so they went to the doctor to which she replied that it was normal at this stage and the baby would not be hurt at this time but to clearly stop when he reached about 4 months.

Damian was gentle, which wasn't that abnormal, even if Damian was a strong Alpha figure he loved to fawn over his Omega before bringing him down to a whimpering mess. But when it came to his kinks he was a wild animal. And he realized that Dick was using it against him and trying for Damian to go rough.

That cock tease.

Damian had been spoiling Dick to the mass ever since Dick announced he was pregnant, getting him whatever he wanted and also sometimes left his Batman duties to cuddle with his lover and mate. So Spoiler and Batwoman were on the case most of the time.

Dick was using it to his advantage but he too knew his limits. But then... he made the mistake of going overboard.

"Dami... cuddle with me," The older man whined and nuzzle Damian's scent glands which were hidden behind his thick collar. They were in the living room in their huge mansion while Damian worked on clearing the paparazzi and finding the safest route to go to work. The news about Dick being pregnant by the biggest Playboy of Gotham's son, it spread like wildfire.

When he and Dick simply wanted to have sometime alone in the park a whole group of reporters would barge in to destroy their peace and start asking questions about Dicks pregnancy and about when the pup was due and what gender was it, or better, were there twins?

All sorts of assumptions were made even when Dick wasn't even partially showing, it was absolutely stupid and Damian wanted to clear everything up before it got out of hand. Though it was proving difficult as his mate was currently suckling at his collarbone, emitting a warning growl.

Dick flinched for a second but then remembered that his Alpha wouldn't hurt him, baby or not. So he continued his work, at a point slipping his hands under Damian's half undone button-up shirt to trace his abs and tease his nipples. All the while, The Alpha was already half hard but he wasn't going to surrender that easily. Sure Dick was fucking talented to riling Damian up, but he had self control.

"Dick I swear to God," He groaned and Dick smirked in a totally devilish manner before his left hand trailed down his navel and his half hard dick before pressing against it and earning a hiss in return "I have work and if you don't stop this very minute I will punish you,"

Dick didn't take it seriously and continued teasing the younger man who was slowly beginning to lose his temper. The moment Dicks hands slipped under his pants did he snap and suddenly, Dick was on his lap instead of the computer. He was happy to know that Dick was only in his boxers and one of Damian's overly large shirts.

"Richard John Grayson," He growled, letting out a bit of a warning scent which filled the room. Dick bit his lip seductively and Damian's eyes immediately shifted there. Dick noticed and then licked his bottom lips, smirking slightly when he saw the younger Alpha's face redden just a fraction.

Then he was laying on his stomach with his ass in the air and knees buckled together and his ankles in the air. Thank God for his flexibility. He felt Damian's huge hand encircle his ass before a harsh 'smack' was delivered and Dick cried out. He was so fucking hard in his own pants and the pain just seemed to sweep in more arousal.

"D-Damian!" He squeaked and Damian fucking moaned. "Did I not tell you that I would punish you if you did not obey what I said?" He countered and Dick whined when another harsh slap was thrown at his ass, not as hard as the first one, but still as fucking painful.

He clawed helplessly at the couch's sides while Damian delivered slap after slap, in between pulling down his underwear and started spanking him again. Dick swore loudly when his erection grinder against Damian's own and tipped his head back to gaze at lust filled eyes.

Dick cried out as small sobs escaped his lips in between the painful denial of pleasure. God, next time he had to remind himself not to push his Alpha this far again. He found himself unwillingly pushing against Damian's hand when he was spanked over and over.

Damian whispered filthy things to him and Dick was moaning and with one, last, hard slap on his cherry red ass he came into his boxers, panting heavily as he grinded against Damian's thigh while Damian whispered promises that he'd be all Dick's at night.

"Come now, beloved, we both should get cleaned up," Damian gently picked Dick up and held him against his chest as the shorter of the two's legs were shaking pleasantly after the aftershocks of his orgasm "I hate you," Dick stated once they were showering together.

"I love you as well,"