Prologue

-----------

Hello, Thank you for choosing to read this. This story has a lot of grammar mistakes, I know that, but I hope you'll still be able to understand what I've written. This isn't a technical writing contest, afterall :) I'd love to see your comments, and if any case I'm lucky, your votes :) Thank you, have fun!

Cover from GraceMcKenna.

For my best friend, Lyka. I love you.

-----------

Dedicated to Ms. Cole for being such a fantastic writer(my favorite in whole Wattpad land :D) that I was encouraged to continue writing. Thanks a bunch, Ms. Gwen Cole :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue:

“Shh,” I whispered in her ear, trying to comfort her though I myself am scared. It’s been a few seconds since she saw things again, and from her reaction it was obvious that it’s a bad news for her, for me, for the rest of us. She’s trembling, tears dripping from her closed eyes down her perfect face. And when I asked her, my voice broke due to my suddenly-dry throat. “What did you see?”

She opened her teary eyes – her beautiful blue and green eyes – and looked us one by one as if hoping someone’s not here. Then she spoke in a barely audible voice that rang in my ears and made my hands tightened into fists.

“I saw us dead.”

---