Your first date

Tommy: He picked you up at 8 and linked your arm. You wore the dress he had brought you and smiled as he helped you into his car. He lit a cigarette and drove to a large hill that watched over the whole city. You watched the stars sparkle as he helped you out of the car. Slowly you walked to a bench and a sigh of relief left Tommy's lips.
"It's nice ya know love, not having to worry," He smiles and kisses your temple lightly. You smile back at him and realise that this was the Tommy you fell for. The happy, relaxed and not stressed Tommy. He was happier under the stars with you than he was at home stressing over his work. You smiled at your little date of cuddling under the stars.

Arthur: You weren't the sitting at home in front of the fire type of girl. So Arthur picked you up and took you too the garrison. It wasn't too shabby for a first date. You both danced and smiled while drinking heavily.
"Hard to keep up with you," You smiled as he kissed your head softly. He wasn't usually this soppy but he was proving to all his family that you were the keeper of his heart. He twirled you around and brought another glass of whiskey to your lips. A smile appeared on your face as his lips crashed messily into yours.
"You, Mr Shelby, are far too drunk and need to go home!" You laugh as he smiles at you.
"Alright alright, ain't she beautiful Tommy! Ain't she perfect!" He gushes and Tommy smiles at you before taking his drunk brother home. You smile and realise tonight had been amazing.

John: You smiled as John walked you into Cheltenham. The races were on today and you knew he'd have to do some business but he wanted the first few hours to focus on you. Your love of horses intrigued him and he always admired your way of dealing with them. You watched as a horse you trained won their race.
"He's such a majestic horse," You smiled and realised John was just staring at you with a goofy smile on his face. He laughed and kissed your cheek.
"You're perfect y/n," He smiles and you blush. Tommy came over and John nodded.
"I'll be back my darling, no matter what happens do not move from this spot, please?" He asks and you nod intrigued by the young Shelby brother.

Freddie: You smiled as Freddie picked you up, dressed in the red dress. He smiles and opens he car door for you and you laugh. He drives you down to the other side of Birmingham and parks up outside of a club.
"This is new.." You observe and he nods and takes you inside. Lights hit you and the music is beautiful. Automatically Freddie starts dancing you and you smile.
"Y/n you're amazing!" He smiles and you laugh.
You drink the night away and end up asleep in his car. Freddie kisses your head and drops you off at home ready for his second date with the belle of the ball.