Your first "I love you"

Thank you to whoever is reading this! You really are amazing because just by reading you're supporting me and I cannot thank you enough!

Tommy: You worked a late shift against the advice of your boyfriend. Wiping the bar you listened to w fight breaking out, outside of the pub. It wasn't your business so you stayed quiet and started putting the chairs up. Suddenly bullets rained down on the pub. Glass smashed everywhere and you ducked lying on the floor under a table.
The shots died down and you heard a familiar voice.
"Y/n? Please say you're okay!" Tommy mutters and slowly you stand up.
"Maybe she's gone home?" John asks wandering in and Tommy looks into your eyes.
"Thank fuck you're okay!" He mutters before brushing past tables to get to you. You'd never seem that type of worry in his eyes.
"Don't you ever fucking die y/n, I love you way too much to lose you," he murmurs and you smile against his chest.
"I love you too Thomas," You whisper.

Arthur: It was Tommy's wedding day and everybody, yourself included, was drunk and happy.
"Come and dance love," Arthur murmurs as he takes your hand in his and drags you too the dance floor. John danced with Esmé and Polly danced on her own. You smiled as Arthur twirled you around to the fast beat of the song. The band slowed down and Arthur gently twirled with you as he snakes his arms around your waist.
"You know, I love you y/f/n y/l/n, I really do," He smiles placing a soft kiss on your forehead. A smile takes your face hostage and you giggle.
"I love you too Arthur Shelby," You whisper against his shoulder.

John: You waited for John in the stands and didn't move as the shooting and burning happened. You didn't even flinch when a shot was fired at the crowds. He made his way over to you and smiled as he paid the track to keep the scheduled races going.
"Alright you?" He asks and you smile as you sip your drink. The wind blows between you and you look at the man who had stolen your heart. As he looked into your eyes you leaned in and kissed him softly. He pulled away and pulled his cap off for a fear of it hurting you. He looked at the floor before staring into your e/c orbs.
"You know John, I adore you even love you," You smile and he leans in and kisses you again.
"I love you too y/n," He sighs happily before kissing you again and smiling against your lips.

Freddie: You sighed as you sat with Freddie in his room. He was showing you why he wanted to be communist.
"What if you get caught?" You ask softly and his eyes trace the worry lines on your face.
"I won't!" He smiles and you shake your head.
"Freddie don't smile I worry about you! A lot!" You mutter and he nods. You look up at his handsome features and wonder how you would live without seeing his face. How you would cope without his arms around you. How you would cope without the comfort of his presence in your life.
"I love you Freddie and, and, and I don't want to be on my own," You mutter and he kisses your head softly.
"I love you too my darling!" He smiles and you sigh happily taking in his sculpted features as you wonder what the future will bring.