Prolouge

When Allison opened the front door, she didn't know why she was so shocked. It had become more than a regular occurrence to come home from school to find her parents fighting. She wouldn't intervene, not now at least. She had learned her lesson a few months ago when she did and she remembered a palm striking her left cheek is one swift motion. It happened so fast, she couldn't even remember whose hand it was.

Allison could feel the tears forming in her eyes her parents came into view,
"Get to your room, now!" the heavy male voice that belonged to her father barked at her.

Allison stood frozen, tightly clutching the strap of her bag that hangs loosely on her wet jacket. The image of her father shouting, reminding her of the tempered teens that had taken out their anger out on her just a while ago.

"Do I need to repeat myself girl?" he spat, taking a step closer to her, from the corner of her eye, Allison could see her mother covering her tear-stained face, out of guilt, anger, self-loathing, she wasn't sure. Allison wanted nothing more than to reach out to her mum, to let her know everything was going to be okay and that it was going to get better.
Even if it wasn't true.

But she knew better, so instead, she ran up the stairs, her expensive shoes that were now covered in mud squeaking with every step she took, she didn't look back. She didn't want the tears that had formed to show, not that it would make any difference. She jerked slightly at the hoodied boy that stood in the hallway only a few steps away from her room. She could see the sympathetic look her elder brother offered, but she chose not to respond.

Allison kicked the door after banging it closed, shutting out the barking voices. It didn't matter, no one would hear her little misconduct anyway.She cursed at the pain beginning to throb in her right foot, not caring enough to rid herself of the soaking jacket that no longer served its purpose.

She threw herself on the oversized bed, wiping away the stupid tears that insisted on falling. Heading for the only thing that could keep her sane in moments like these, she stretched across the bed, fishing out her tangled earphones. After comfortably placing both buds in her ears, and connecting the earphone wire with her phone, her fingers lingered over the lit screen, contemplating on which song to click. Closing her eyes in frustration, a few more tears fell, and it was then, she thought her heart actually stopped beating, out of shock from the voice that echoed in her ears,coming from none other than her earphones.

"Hello,can anyone hear  an me?"an unfamiliar voice spoke.

----------------------------------------------
Heyy...

Okay,so first things first,how are you and are you enjoying it?

Yess,I know it's only the prologue,but I'm already loving this story.
I just hope it turns out the way I want it to and I manage to see it through.

I also really hope you guys enjoy!!
So drop me your thoughts and comments.

And be a darling and click that little star please.

Oh,before I forget,I have to put a disclaimer that this story will contain sensitive topics and themes.
All work is protected by wattpad and all rights reserved.

That being said,let the games begin!
See you soon.
Silverstar