Bestfriends Have Secrets pt2

Crystal's POV

Okokokokok. Don't freak out she just was assaulted by a jerk that I broke the nose of. She needs comfort. This is bad. I think she realizes I've been being distant.

Its hard to control myself around her. I feel this tug at the back of my head and it aches to be near her, to touch her. And I can't let that happen.

I must control myself.

Chelsey's POV

I have everything planned out. Right now we are on her bed watching Disney movies. Everytime I would get closer to her she'd move away. Time for phase 1: Changing into my sleepware.

"OK, I'm gonna change." She hums a response and keeps watching Tangled. I get off the bed and go to my bag. Since this is the first in a couple months I've spent the night and she is too distracted with the movie so I'm going to change right here.

I unbuttoned my jeans and shimmy them down my legs and kick them off my feet. I turn around and bend over to pick them up, as I do I feel Crystal's eyes on my ass.

"Chelsey! What are you doing?!" Crystal squeaks out. I turn back around with a smirk.

"Changing, duh." I say playing dumb. And proceed to take my shirt off. Her face is a lovely shade of red, I chuckle and she hides her face with her hands. I take this time to put on my silk robe and tie it loosely around my waist.

I look at Crystal and see a rather large bulge in her pants and I shudder, thinking how much I want her in me.

"You can look now Crystal." I say in a low voice. I see her tense but uncovers her eyes. Her jaw drops and eyes bulge as she looks at me from head to toe.

"Ch-Chelsey...I-I...you should p-put more clothes on y-you might get cold." She stutters, red faced, still staring at my body. I smirk and walk towards her, putting an extra sway in my hips to see her eyes following them. I smile at this.

"But I think it's going to get plenty hot in here tonight." I wink at her and she looks absolutely adorable when she is utterly confused and shocked. I love how I can get such a reaction out of her.

"W-what do you mean?" She swallows thickly. Starting phase 2,

"Nothing. I'm just tired, let's get to bed." I climb in slowly watching her eyes focus on my chest. She's already in pajamas, a old I Prevail t-shirt and sweatpants. She makes them look so hot.

"O-ok" she replies, getting under the covers. She moves to the farthest side of the bed and I get in after her.

After a few minutes I turn and face her. It's now or never, and I'm not looking forward to never. I know vampires only needs half the amount of sleep humans do, and in this moment I take a soft kiss from my sleeping love.

Soft, sweet, electrifying. Her lips taste like strawberries. Mmm, fuck... I suck her bottom lip between mine and nips at it causing a faint moan to come from Crystal. I open my eyes to her gorgeous ones staring back at me.

"Mmm, I must be having another one of those dreams." She mumbles to herself. Not the plan but I can work with this.

I kiss her again and she kisses back feverishly making me moan against her lips. Her hands grab my waist, pulling closer until I'm flush against her. Eliciting another moan from my lips.

"F-fuck!" I feel her grind her hard on into me. I grab her ass and push her into me more making her moan.

She flips us so she's on top of me and I immediately wrap my legs around her. Gasps and soft moans escape her lips. She stops suddenly,