The Freak

Ila's pov

UGH!! I can't get her out of my fuckin' head!!

Every time she enters the room I can't help but look at her. Stare at her. Her eyes, those dark, forest green eyes. Every night seeing them in my dreams. Taunting me, teasing and teasing me. Having to change my sheets from how immensely wet I get from my dreams.

Just looking at her from a distance has my core throbbing. But I can't be with her. Because of my "Status" at James Highschool. I'm "Head Bitch of the School" and I can't be seen with "The Freak". Head Cheerleader, Student Council President and number one academic student.

Going by stereotypes I'm supposed to date the captain of the football team or even the captain of the basketball team. But, no. I'm not dating either, nor do I want to. I want her. Charlotte Stone, but always wants to be called Charlie.

Through half the day I couldn't keep my mind from wondering to her, kissing her, touching her. Wanting her hands running up and down my body while she grinds her cock in to me. Feel it poking at my inner thighs so close to my core. Lacing my fingers into her raven black hair and look her in her dark green eyes. First hour ends and half way through second hour I need release. I raise my hand and excuse myself to the bathroom.

I checked each stall and see no one so I got into the biggest and pull my panties down some and lift my short skirt. I hear the bathroom door open and curse at myself for not locking it. I hear the lock click and think I'm so fucked.

All of a sudden the stall door burst open and I nearly came. Charlotte is standing there, eyes darker than usual. She is in front of me in a flash. I hear her breathe in deeply and I swear I could have heard an animalistic growl, whatever it was it blew hot air on my neck and I moaned lightly.

She grabs my hips roughly but not enough to hurt, just enough to make me throb harder. She rips my hand away from my core making me realize I was still rubbing up and down my slit. The cool air hit it and I shivered.

She dipped into the crook of my neck, leaving feather kisses up to my ear.

"Mine." She says and my whole body shudders. Her voice is low and husky. She pulls away and brings my fingers up to her lips. Immediately starts sucking on them while moaning softly.

She kisses my palm to my wrist then just pulls it to hang over her shoulder and my hand finds its place on the back of her neck. She leans in close to me, I can feel her breath on my lips. I move in a little to meet her but she pulls back just before our lips touch. She does this a few times and I get tired of it and whine.

She leans in again as soon as our lips touch we're in a fiery kiss. My lips are tingling and it travels all the way down to my core. I moan in her mouth as she runs her hands down my sides and back up under my shirt. Her warm hands on my burning skin.

My hand moves on its own down and palm her dick through her jeans. She groans and I bite her bottom lip and lick it. I hear that growl again and I'm pressed against the cool tile wall.

She's attacking my neck with hot kisses and bites, definitely leaving marks. She steps away and pulls my panties all the way down and unzips  my short skirt and lets it fall down to my panties and I step out of them, kicking them aside.

I reach to undo her belt but she pins my wrists to the wall and kisses me deeply, its not full of lust. Its passionate. My heart feels like its about to beat out of my chest.

"Charlotte," I rasp out, before I can finish I'm interrupted by her lips.

"Call me Charlie." She says as she pulls away.