Chapter 2: You need help?

I turned around.
-You need some help?- asked me boy with dreadlocks. I don't know why but I felt disappointed. I looked at him and noticed lips piercing and sparkles in his eyes.
-No,thank you, I'm waiting for my friend to do this.
- Oh, come on you won't be standing here for ages- he said with friendly smile and without my response he uplifted my suitcase. I automatically looked to the left. Guys stopped talking and I could feel everyone's eyes on us. I thought they would make a move but they didn't. Did I do something wrong? Feeling uncomfortable I went upstairs.
-Thank you- I smiled to him.
-No problem sweetheart, I'm Tom- he said boldly and extended his hand.
-Alex- we exchanged hands- nice to meet you. I guess you're on rock camp, right?
-That's right-he smiled- is it your first camp as well?
-No, no- I laughed- I've been here four times before.
-Oh great so I hope you'd be our guide when lost- he smiled saucily and put his hands in his pockets.
-No problem, I know here every corner- I said and stroke a funny pose that amused him.
-Great, bye for now, I'm going to my band. Sorry for their attitude they're not usually like that- he added and went downstairs.
'So they just don't wanna talk to me, great' I sighed and took my luggage to our room. Emily was already there but the other two beds were empty. While unpacking our suitcases we were talking about what to play during the final concert which ended every camp. As always we had 12 days for preparing songs but we wanted to have everything perfectly organised.

Before I started unpacking my bag I noticed one of the bandpin is gone.
-Dammit- I mumbled- I lost MCR pin.
-Maybe you've lost it in the crowd while dragging your suitcase.
-Yeah, I guess so- I stood up, left the room and head for stairs. When I closed the door I could hear familiar voice.
- Bill what the fuck?-I heard Tom from downstairs. I stopped and stood at the wall. I didn't mean to eavesdrop their convesation but I was consumed with curiosity.
- What?- although I have never heard his voice I got the impression it belonged to the black-eyed guy.
- Don't pretend-Tom seems to be irritated- why didn't you come with me when you knew I did it for you?
-For me? I didn't ask you for anything. I just thought you found another target.
-Are you joking? I would never hit on her.
-Why is that?
-Well...let me think- did I hear sarcasm in his voice?- 'Cause it's you that like her?
-What? I have never...
-Bill for real? I spent with you almost every minute of my life....
I had to back out as I heard them coming closer to stairs. I went to my room as silently as I could.
- And?- Emily looked at me while brushing her hair.
- And what?
- Was it there?
- What?
- Hello Alex time to wake up- she shook my arms- I though you've lost something?
- Oh a pin! Yes! I mean.. no, I haven't found it. It's gone- I pretened to be blue but I guess Emily didn't believe me. However, I didn't want to talk to her about what I heard so before she managed to say anything I just headed to the bathroom to take a shower before the integrative evening for all.