Chapter 3: Daydreaming

At 7.10p.m. we went downstairs to the main hall. It was for us quite obvious that we're gonna be always late during this camp.  When you're here for the 5th time you just don't follow all of the rules even if you try to. But usually you don't to be honest. You feel so comfortable that you don't pay attention to some restrictions but the teachers still loves you. Yeah, it's worth to  be a regular customer.
As I expected everyone was already there chatting and waiting for something to happen. We sat down near the wall next to Kevin and Ron. I noticed Tom and the rest were witting almost in front of us but I forced myself not to look so often.
- Have you already met some nice people? - I asked boys.
- Beside some otaku chicks that attacked us...-I thought Kevin got used to them but as can be seen I was wrong- Well, we met two guys from metal camp and some girls from vocal camp. But if it comes to the rock camp we noticed that apart from us there's another already formed band so it might not be as easy as last year.
-Oh yeah, I know their guitarist and... And he seems to be nice- I was about to say that I also know the vocalist but in fact well I don't.
-Really? - Kevin made a face - he looks like a bossy fuckboy!
- So you're surely get on well- I winked at him and he acted like he was offended.
I smiled at my own joke and automaticaly turned my head in their direction. I looked at Bill and our eyes met for a moment. After two seconds he cast his eyes down and started to play with some small item he was holding. I looked at Tom as he waved at me. I smiled back and turned to Emily who was talking about some music stuff.
The 'lecture' started and I had to listen (for the 5th damn time) that we are not allowed to smoke, drink alkohol, leave our rooms after 10p.m etc. When it ended I suddenly called to my mind that my mom told me to text her when we arrive. Fuck. She must have been pretty worried. I was trying to go outside as soon as possible but the corridor was too crowded. Being near to the front door I heard someone calling my name but there was so many people it wasn't worth to come back. I went outside and dialled my mom's number.
Fortunately she wasn't mad at all. I guess she knows well that when I'm here I just forget about literally everything. We finished conversation after a couple of minutes. I pocked my phone and looked along. It was such a lovely evening. I was sitting on a bench and admiring the scenery. I love mountains for that sort of magic they have. It leaves me breathless everytime I'm here. Then the pensiveness faded when all of the sudden I heard a crystal voice behind me.
- May I sit by?