Epilogue

Epilogue

Seventeen years Later

She sat at the cold gras that had frozen from the rain that fell that day. Her vision was blurred with tears that threatened to fall. Sometimes it wonder what it would be like. To have her alive and be with her. Like she should.

Ever since she was able to understand what the adults said she knew about her. It was like a knife in her heart. She was hurting inside. Even if she grew up fine, she would never be able to feel her warmth and comfort. Never being able to talk about boys and periods.

It wasn't that bad to grow up like she did, but she wanted her to be there to. To be there and cry when she went to her senior prom and be all happy when she got an A at her test. She never experienced that.

She heard footsteps behind her, but didn't bother to take up her head. She already knew who it was. It had been normal for them both. Him to find her sitting and staring at the grave at this time. The dark night was around them and none of them said a word. Not even a small noise.

She thought it was peaceful, but he had other plans. "I knew I would find you here." It was his usual words when he found her sitting alone at midnight staring at a grave in silent.

The first few years she had cried. It was too painful for her, but after a little while, it got better and now she was here because she could almost feel her touch. Like the wind brushing her cheek; a hand caress over it. A warmth that spread around her body; a warm hug. Signs like that made her happy.

"Well, I am here every night," she whispered. She never liked talking aloud in front of her grave. It was like intruding something that wasn't supposed to be intruded.

"Lotus, father is worried about you," he said and put an arm around her. Pulling her closer to him. Lotus sighed and looked up into his deep brown eyes that he clearly got from her.

"It realise my worry and stress," she said silently back to him. She was comforted by him. They are more than brother and sister, their bond goes much more deeper. It just can't be explained.

"I know," he muttered into her hair. Both of them got their mother's blonde looks, but Lotus got her eyes from her father.

"It's sad to know she's gone, Luke, even if we never met her." Small tears slowly fell from her eyes and down her cheeks. It was the first time in two years she had ever cried before her grave.

"I know, but she would be happy if you are happy," Luke smiled down at her. To see him smile through this made her proud. Luke was so strong and protective.

You are too, Lou, her Wolf whispered. Her Wolf was so understanding about her life. They never fought and she have Lotus so much advise. At school she had one fried from kindergarten to the last day of high school. They still are in touch since it was only a week since they graduated.

"Thank you, Luke," she whispered. His warm arms let go of her and he rose up. She knew he would go after this. Luke only came to see of she was okay and then leave again. It was a normal routine so it didn't hurt when he left.

"Bye, Lou," he smiled at her again, "and pleaser come home a little earlier than yesterday." She stuck out her tongue at him before he left.

Once again she was alone with her thoughts. At the grave was a picture of her mother; she was grinning and had her father's arms wrapped around her from behind. Her father had given it to her when she turned sixteen and she chose to put it here. She looked a lot like her mother. Only her eyes was from her father.

"A little late isn't it?" Came a voice from behind her. She was startled and almost jumped from where she sat.

Lotus turned around and locked eyes with a boy with emerald eyes and midnight black hair. It fell in front of his eyes, but it only made him look more cute. He had high cheekbones and a muscular body. If she guessed she had said he was around twenty

"What?" She blinked and the boy smirked. Lotus admitted that he looked handsome, but somehow she knew it would only boost his ego if she said so.

"I said 'it's a little late, isn't it?'" This time the boy said it slower like she was a five year old. Lotus glared at him.

"I know," she said angrily and crossed we arms over her chest. The warmth of her jacket making the cold more tolerable.

"Who's this?" the boy asked and pointed at her mother's grave. Lotus swallowed the clump in her throaty before answering, "m-my mother."

The boy looked at the date of what stood at the grave:

Melody Black.

24.02.1998 - 23.05.2014

Loved by her children and man.

Lotus read the same sentence night after night. It was something that was written when she was two years old and started asking for her.

"You're mom only got sixteen?" The boy asked shocked. Lotus nodded not really wanting to talk about her mother with this stranger.

"What's your name?" She wondered. If she at least was going to tell her about her mother, might as well know this stranger's name.

"The name's Theo," the boy smiled and winked at her. Theo. It was a cute name and she couldn't help but wonder what he was doing in the cemetery.

"Now yours," Theo stated and stared at her with his intense emerald eyes. Lotus got out of her trance.

"Lotus," she whispered. She knew her name was different. At her school everyone teased her about it.

"That's a beautiful name," he smiled. Lotus felt her cheeks turning warm and sure looked like a tomato. Even if he only commented on her name.

"So what are you doing here, Theo?" She asked, changing the subject. Theo noticed and a small smirk was on his face, but he didn't comment.

"I heard voices from here when I walked past to get home. I wanted to check it out so I followed them and that's when I found you and a boy. He was holding around you so I thought he was your boyfriend or something, but then I catches him saying something about 'our father' so I figured out you two were siblings," Theo answered and Lotus looked at him in pure shock. Did he stand there the whole time?

Something in her said yes and from what she heard it was right.

"Well, um I need to go home," Lotus said awkwardly before she rose up on her shoes. She brushed the dirt away from her faded out jeans and packed herself into her thick jacket more. It was nearly winter and the temperature was low.

"Okay."

Lotus hurried over the cemetery and out the iron gate that indicated the entrance and exit. Something cold hit her cheek and se looked up to see small snowflakes falling down.

Snow.

She loved it. Winter was her favourite season just because of the snow. Lotus giggled and put her hand out to catch the snowflakes that fell. When the cold hit her hand it smelted.

"Lotus!" A voice called from behind her. She turned around and saw Theo coming running out the iron gate. He breathed heavily and was out of breath.

She looked at him in wonder. What did he want?

Before she could say anything his lips crashed down on hers. It was a wonderful feeling, but it only lasted a few seconds before Theo broke away. When she looked at him he looked happy and had a pink colour on his cheeks. Not from the coldness.

"Goodnight, Lotus," he said and ran away.

"Goodnight, Theo," she said after him into the dark night with snowflakes swirling around her.

IM FINISHED! I CANT BELIEVE IT! it's absolutely amazing!!! And I want to thank of you who has voted and commented on the story!! So THANK YOU LOVES!!!!

Hehe, hoped you liked the epilogue :)

Q: Should I write a sequel? Should it be about Lotus and Theo? Or Luke and an other girl? And if you think so, do you have some ideas of the title?

Comment & Vote!!