Contuning: Escape the maze (part 4)

Warning!! Neptune(aka Purple Heart) is uh..., going to be gone... So I hope you get ready...

Outside of the amusement park

Neptune (NEXT Purple), Emu (Ex-aid), and the rest fight off light Rouge outside of the amusement park. Light Rouge shoot Sonic and Ruby with his Transteam gun, only for both sonic and ruby to evade the shots. Drive(Type Tridoron) use his formula cannon to shoot light Rouge got hit.Then Ex-aid(level 5) shoots fire breathe at light Rouge.

Light Rouge: Impressive.

Ruby:You think this a game to you?

Light Rouge chuckled.

Light Rouge: All of you are really are idoits.

Build (Sento): What?

Light Rouge gestures both of his arms.

Light Rogue: As you can see, all of you gusseted correctly. But this game can not be completed.

Ex-aid (Emu): It can't be beaten?

NEXT Purple (Neptune): How's this impossible?

Drive (Shinnosuke): Don't screw around with us!!

Ex-aid, drive, build, and sonic go in a circle, and attack light all at once.

Light Rouge: It's no use stopping this game.

Then he insert a bat fullbottle

Transteam gun: Bat!

And pulls the trigger.

Transteam gun: Steam shot! Bat!!

Then, a black mist started surrounding light Rouge, send the rest away.

NEXT Purple (Neptune):No! Everyone!

Before, NEXT Purple goes on ahead to light Rouge , some blade struck her in the stomach. NEXT Purple cough out blood, and the blade is removed, causing to revert to her human form.

(Like this)

Neptune... Now standing while the blood leaking out of her stomach. It take long for to process, but collapsed on to her knees. Neptune slowly lift her arms and sees blood on her hands. (A/N: Her eyes are now pale. Including her face. Just making it and danganronpa the animation style when one of the characters expression changes)

Neptune: T-this.... wasn't..to.... be...

????:To tell you the truth, this will be a game over for you.

Neptune slowly lift her head, but it's all blurry due to the blood loss, but she hears a voice.

????:You're so stupid, Neptune.

Neptune's bison clear up and sees that ruby is the who stabbed her

Neptune: Ru.....by....w-why..?

Ruby slowly walk towards her

Ruby: For a reason, to get rid of you. I know that little heart of yours was the key to my plan.

Neptune:W-w-what are you-

Neptune cough off more blood and stained the snow.

Ruby: Well let me think about it. What I'm trying to say is... that your in great danger, your going to die here. After the game rests, *Smiles like madman* your memory also rests

Neptune's eyes widen

Neptune: Rest...?

Ruby puts her hand on to Neptune's mouth wipe it off. Then Neptune notice something about ruby.

The way she acts, the way she's talking, making her putting pieces to pieces together.

Neptune: Who are you?

Ruby stayed silent, until she giggles

Ruby: Well done. You've finally discover me.

Then, purple pixels started surrounding her revealing a shadowy figure that Neptune knows who it is.

Neptune: Huh...? D-don't tell that you're

Light Rouge: looks like your time is up.

Light rouge raises his gun and shoots Neptune, only for Neptune, to evade. With all of her strength, Neptune runs away,

Inside the masion

Neptune laid on the floor, holding her wound, her eyes turns cold, slowly looks at light rouge, who is now standing right in front of her.

Neptune: please.... just let.......me...live..

Light Rouge: Begging for mercy?

Light Rouge summons his steam blade

Light Rouge: Sorry... *Slash upwards* All out of Mercies!!!

Neptune: *getting slashed* RAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Then Neptune vanished....

To be concluded....

END OF CHARTER 3

So sorry for long update. I know it's been a while, but don't you worry, there's a part 5 for third chapter, so, uh, now I'm continuing working on the danganronpa male reader insert, I only have the bio on, so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter (I hope you guys do) See ya!