Chapter 2

Maxwell's POV

I can hear my phone vibrating indicating someone is calling. I looked at the caller I.D and it was Jacson, my best friend and my second in command.

"Boss we found the traitors" he said

"Bring them in the torture room, I will be there in a few minutes" I ordered him up.

I was seated inside my office feeling empty for 2 years. I kept on looking at the picture of Lilliana displayed right to the side of my table. I felt guilt amd regrets consume my mind. I can still remember everything I did to her, all the tortures she went through.

I pushed Lilliana inside the torture room. She is trembling and crying at the same time. She backed away from me, scared to the monster no other than me.

I back handed her and she collapsed to the cold cement floor. She started coughing blood. I pulled her up and started dragging her to the hanging chains to wall.

"M-max please" she said asking for my mercy

For a second, my heart clenched looking at her pained and broken situation but my anger suddenly consumed everything in me.

"You should have think of that before you planned to cheat on me" I told her

"Max I didn't...............AHHHHH"

I hit her with a whip that has bladed tip. She kept on screaming but my mind were darkened by the sin she commited.

"This happens to a slut like you"

"You cheating bitch"

"NEVER. EVER. LIE TO ME!"

I hit her with every word hard and painful. I can see blood splattered around the room especially her back. I can see her flesh open.

She is still trembling and I took off her chains. She collapsed to the floor with her weak frame.

I was about to touch her when she suddenly woke up and pushed me off making me out balanced from where I was.

She immediately stand up and run to the door. She kept on twisting the knob but I locked it.

"Help me someone help me please!!!" she kept on pleading banging her fist to the door.

"You think someone will help a slut like you?" I told her inflicting to her mind that there is no escape from me.

I raised the whip in the air and Lilliana  turn around facing me and I bring down the whip.

The whip hit her right face in the process. She screamed in so much pain holding her bleeding face.

I suddenly left her there not bothering to listen to her cries.

The next morning, she sneaked out  of the mansion to meet a doctor. She came back later in the afternoon with her right face bandaged up.

She looks so sad that day and that's because her right eye got blind. I on the other hand never cared on that day thinking that is meant for her to happen to a cheating wife like her.

She got away after a 6 months of pure hurt and torture. I was angry at first, but I got guilt and regrets when I learned about the truth. The innocent soul she had got frightened away because of me.

I searched and searched for a straight week locating her whereabouts starting from the river she jumped in. All of my men teamed up to the police to that day but due to failure, they declared her dead.

I continued to look for her nonstop to the point where I never took care of myself and I got sick.

Here I am after 2 years, I can't still find her.

I have money, sucess and everything but this is nothing for the love I lost. I wish I could turn back to time and believed her instead of the lies they sent me.

I stand up from my seat and made my way going to the basement of the mansion where my torture room is located. So many memories of so much pain.

I went inside and I saw Jacson standing beside Jhon. He was tied up to a chair and I smirked.

"I hate someone stealing from me" I said to him

I can feel him tremble just the way I like it.

Jacson reached for the scalpel and he started cutting the flesh of Jhon all around his body. He kept on screaming and shouting for mercy but I just looked at him with a serious look.

Once his body was covered up with wounds, I satrted talking to him.

"You better answer my question and maybe I will give you mercy" I warned him

He just nodded feeling the pain penetrate his body.

"Who do you work for?" I said to him

"No answer? Jacson, pass me the salt" I ordered him up.

I scooped so many as my hand can hold. I started spreading salt to his wound and he started screaming again.

"Who do you work for?" I asked him again.

"Please Have mercy" he said

"Tsk, tsk, tsk wrong again Jacson the acid" and I can see Jhon's body tense up.

I started dropping the acid to his every wound and I can see his skin burn with so much pain.

"You will never be loved" Jhon suddenly told me.

My eyes darkened and I gave h8m a warning look.

"That's why Lilliana left you. You will never be loved and you will be alone fore-" I cut him off with a bullet to his forehead.

I immediately went out of the room and went straight to my office. I can hear my phone ring and it was my secretary.

"WHAT?!" I said angrily

"Sir you have a meeting about the clearing operation this 2:00" she said

"Okay I will be there" I told her cutting line.

I will find you Lilliana and I will fixed everything up.