Space drama

3rd pov:

Y/N was doing research on this new robot their team member created by switching its personality to help them. The robot seemed friendly and always stayed by Pidges side but Y/N didn't understand. Y/N got up and sighed with stress going to the room where she had to share with pidge (yup of course it's the easy way in ;3)

Surprisingly, the room was warm and filled with moans through the air seeing the sweaty hot pidge in front of them. Y/n couldn't do anything about this but blush and bite their lip.

Pidge moaned their name "Y-Y/N!!!~" pidge tried to cover but Y/N made it just in time to pin down the horny girl and rub her clit.

Pidges moans once filled the air again going down on Y/N's fingers pressed against pidge's clit more and started to pump softly in and out of her.
Pidge moaned and went to Y/N's neck and started to leave love bites on it. Y/N grunted and slammed her finger harder into pidge making the horny girl squeak and moan.

Y/N smirked at her reaction. "You like that for you slut~" she said confidently as pidge nodded spreading her legs more. "Ahh please do it I can't wait much longer~"
Y/N loved being in control and couldn't help but go down and lick Pidge out for a bit and getting up. Y/N grabbed Pidges legs lifting them up and putting her on leg over her.

"Fuck~" y/n said soaked and started to rub clits on each other. She started to moan feeling both wet hot liquids rubbing against each other.

Pidge couldn't help it she liked the feeling so much she came making y/n also cum but continued she got off and grabs a nearby sex toy. Pidge blushed madly and covered her face.

Y/n chuckles at this, "I see someone's still too shy to use this yet~" Y/N carefully slide the toy into pidge's tight princess part as she moaned in pain and pleasure y/n slipped the toy in all the way and stopped letting pidge adjust to this (BIG ASS ALIEN DICK KWHAJSJSJHD no it's a dildo sorry :/..... I mean imagine if Glarans dicks were the size of a dragon dildo like DAMN I'd like some of that.... LOTOR.... WHERE YOU AT 🅱️ Lotor: Lmao dead)
Humongous size pidge started to moan softly and Y/N started to pump the toy in and out of pidge hearing the moans louder. "Fuck you're so cute~" Y/N Said. Pidge blushes and moaned loudly grabbing onto the bed sheets feeling the knot in her stomach. Y/N smirked and slammed the toy harder inside her hitting the pearl and crevix. Pidge screamed in pleasure seeing stars on her eyes instantly releasing.

Y/n pulled out the toy and licked up pidges juices. "Who's a good girl?~" pidge panted and blushes drool softly sliding down the corner of her mouth. "M-me... I-I am~" pidge panted out, Y/n chuckled and grabbed pidge kissing softly and cuddles.

"You're my good girl~"

—————-

SO I MADE ANOTHER ONE but idk if I should keep going at it I mean schools almost starting so LBWSJHSKSHSHSLSHDKD I mean it's fun making these but idk if I get people to suggest me things in comments or dm's then sure also if you'd like my Instagram it's

@/// xx_plantis_xx

I am always on that so if you'd like to dm me a suggestion or anything then go ahead!!!