The next morning1(YAY PART2)

(Y/N) cuddled pidge softly skin on skin. Suddenly the groans of pidge woken her up. « Mmmm (y/n) I can't feel my legs~ » (sorry my keyboard is on French this " is « ) (y/n) blushed and smirked. « Good~ » She spoked. Pidge blushes more and sat up « and where do you think you're going miss?~ » (y/n) spokes with dominance in her voice. « I-I'm going to the bathroom. » pidge said feeling submissive. (Y/n) 'hmphed' as an okay and got up putting on clothes. Pidge went to the bathroom and turned on the water. Pidge walked back out a towel around her body. Awww (y/n) i thought you wanted to join me~ pidge cooed. (Y/n) stopped dead in her tracks and turned around. « Well now I truly want too~ » pidge giggles at (y/n) response and walked to the bathroom going in the shower. (Y/n) smirked and sighed taking off the clothes she just put on. She walked to the bathroom and joined. Pidge turned her head and kissed (y/n). The kiss turned more passionate and pidge rubbed (y/n). (y/n) smirked and pinned pidge. « And what do you think you're doing princess? » pidge blushed more if possible « i-i... i wanna try it » « try what?~ » (y/n) cooed. Pidge got flustered and pointed down at your private. « p-please? » (y/n) sets pidge down on the tub as the showers warm water hits her back. « Only if I still top~ » Pidge smiled as (y/n) set herself on Pidge riding her tongue. (I'm sorry some of you suggested more sexiness I have more scenarios but I'm just idk-) Pidge moaned in delight of the taste and licked (y/n). (Y/n) grunted in response and began to move her hips back and forth. 

———————

(Should I continue)?