Author's Note

Hello, I'm guessing you're a Miraculous fan looking for a fanfict to read while waiting for season 3 to come out. If so, you're in the right place. 

This is my first Miraculous fanfict. I hope to make an enjoyable story for you all. 

Now, I'll clarify a couple things here. 

As for Cat Noir and Chat Noir. I will be writing the name Chat Noir. 

For Claws out/Spots on, and transform me. I will be writing in Claws out/Spots on for the transformation. 

Other than that...I will be adding in an OC to make things more interesting. 

Voting and commenting are helpful for me to know if you guys like my story(and give me motivation to write). If you are reading this, thank you, I deeply appreciate it.

Now the important part....Updating. So I will push myself to update regularly even though I will have tons of homework (and other books to update). 

So for ships, well Marichat of course along with the other three ships for the love square. (I love the whole love square)

Anyways, I've seen tons of Miraculous fanficts and I know that there are certain things that get predictable....well, I'm gonna make it as unpredictable as possible ;)

I think I said pretty much everything...oh, wait...Yeah, I need to ask, does anyone know where to watch the complete season 2 of Miraculous: Ladybug and Chat noir? I've only been able to watch half of season 2 on Netflix. 

Well, I think I said everything now. I hope that you will enjoy this book.