Prologue

"Look out!" shouted Chat Noir. Ladybug dodged as an arrow came near her. Another akumatized victim had appeared. The akuma had appeared around the Eiffel tower at around nine o'clock. 

The figure wore a green cloak with leopard print pants and a white t-shirt. The figure also had a mask shaped like a moth. 

"I am Monster Hunter," he shouted, "Those who help strange creatures will be trampled in my way!" Monster Hunter kept babbling on as Chat whispered to Ladybug. 

"Um, how did this akuma come?" he asked. 

"A ten year old boy watched a horror movie and Hawk Moth took advantage of the kid's fear." Ladybug stated. 

"So what's the plan, Milady?" Chat questioned. 

"Find his akuma."

"I'm guessing it will be in his cloak?" 

"I doubt that."  Ladybug charged at Monster Hunter. She swung her yo-yo lassoing the hunter. Chat rushed over and grabbed the cloak off the boy. He tore at it with his claws. No akuma came out. The boy giggled. 

"Ya shouldn't have done that." He cackled. A howl could be heard close by. 

"What scares a cat more is a dog, right?" laughed Hunter. Chat ran as a wolf chased after him like prey. 

"You're next Ladybug." he grinned. It was Ladybug's turn to laugh. 

"I'm not so sure about that," Ladybug giggled, "I'm the one who has you tied up." The boy smiled. 

"You were saying?" a snake man like creature grabbed Ladybug from behind. Monster Hunter freed himself and chuckled as he watched Ladybug struggle in the monster's grasp. 

"What do you think, Ladybug?" he asked, "My Snake man is quite magnificent, right?" Ladybug kicked her feet back and forth as the Snake man held her in a bare hug. 

"Now, I hate things that thrash around, so stay still." Monster Hunter ordered. He grabbed a dagger off of his belt. He could hear Hawk Moth shouting to get her miraculous. Ladybug moved her head from side to side rapidly. The boy held her head still by grabbing her neck. 

The blade came closer and closer to her ear. She groaned with annoyance. This wasn't supposed to happen. A piercing pain went through Ladybug's body. She felt her first earring being ripped out of her ear. She shrieked in pain. 

"Ladybug!" shouted Chat. He wasn't that far from her. He had one hand reaching out for her but to no avail as the wolf held Chat down, pinning him to the floor. 

"NOOOO!"

Marinette sat up immediately in her bed. Her heart was racing. She instantly checked if her earrings were still there. They were and so was Tikki giving Marinette a worried look as she sat by her. 

"Marinette, Are you okay?" she asked. Marinette was still breathing in deeply. She quickly nodded. 

"It was just a bad dream." She answered. Marinette grabbed her phone to check the time. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head when she realized she already missed half of school. She jumped out of her bed, but wasn't cautious and fell face first on the floor. 

"Ow." moaned Marinette. Tikki rolled her eyes and floated towards Marinette. 

"No more patrolling til five with Chat Noir, Marinette." Tikki smiled, "It seems to mess up your normal life." 

"Tell me about it." groaned Marinette. She picked herself off the floor of her room. 

"I can never seem to balance that out."