Hate(SMUT)

"I hate you!" Kai snapped as Cole and him finished arguing. Cole glared at his boyfriend and pushed him up against the wall, much to Kai's surprise.
"Say it again." Cole rasped, his voice husky. "Say it again I fucking dare you."
"I hate you."
Cole then roughly presses his lips onto Kai's while then grounding his hips on his quickly. Kai gasped causing Cole to push his tongue inside his mouth. They fought for dominance, and as always Cole won. Kai moaned as his pants became tighter, panting through the kiss. He then tried to pull away from the kiss, but Cole growled.
Kai yelped as his boyfriend then grabbed his legs and wrapped them around his body. With the new position, Cole grinned and thrusted his hips faster. Kai managed to break free from the kiss, only for Cole to latch onto his neck.
"C-Cole let's-ah- let's move to-ugnh- the b-bed!" Kai barely managed to say, moaning louder as Cole bit his neck.
Cole then quickly abided his lovers wishes, by throwing him on the bed and attacking his lips more. Kai's pants felt painfully tight, and he moaned pitifully as Cole bucked his hips down once more.
"C-Cole...hurts..." Kai groaned, putting his hands on his boyfriend's chest and pushing him away.
Cole nodded and kissed the fire ninja's cheek apologetically and began to unbutton his pants. Once those were off Cole kissed his boyfriend's thighs softly, and placed his mouth teasingly on Kai's clothed erection.
Kai moaned loudly arching his back, hands gripping the sheets tightly. The earth ninja grinned devilishly and took his boyfriend's shirt off. He kissed his nipple, making Kai yelp and then moan with pleasure. Kai was a moaning mess, begging his boyfriend to stop teasing.
"I thought you said you hated me," Cole rasped, looking up at Kai with lust-filled eyes."Surly if you hated me you wouldn't be begging like a little whore now would you?"
Kai gasped, Cole barely spoke that way to him, especially in bed. He wondered what caused the sudden change. He was about to retort but then Cole yanked Kai's underwear down and started jerking him off. Kai groaned and bucked his hips up, mewling when Cole pressed them down, making him not able to move them.
"I-I'm close b-baby..." Kai moaned, sweat pouring down his forehead and matting his hair.
The pleasure stopped all of a sudden and then he was flipped over, his face inches to Cole's cock. Kai looked up to see his boyfriend staring down at him smirking. "Suck." Cole said deeply, making Kai open his mouth and place it on the tip of Cole's length. Suddenly he got smacked.
"I said suck not kiss!" Cole snapped, making Kai whimper while glaring up at him.
"I hate you." Kai said before wrapping his mouth around Cole's dick.
Cole sighed as his boyfriend began sucking, and tightened his grip on his hair. Kai let out a small moan, sending pulses up Cole's cock making him groan loudly. The earth ninja then arched his back while pushing his boyfriend's head down further onto his twitching length. His breath started to get ragged, and Kai took that as a chance to tease his boyfriend. His slid his tongue around the base, something that always made Cole go wild.
"F-fuck baby you're so good..."
Kai grunted in response, for he was really trying not to gag. He had a pretty good gag reflex, but if he was deep throating such a big cock you would have trouble breathing too. Cole then took Kai off of his dick, and pinned him down on the bed. They glared at each other, nipping at each other's lips and necks. Cole grabbed Kai's wrists and pinned them above his head, making the fire ninja growl.
"You like it when I do this, admit it." Cole husked, his voice in a deep that made Kai shiver. You like it when I pull your hair(he pulled Kai's hair roughly to prove his point, making said ninja bite his lip) you like it when I pin you down..."
Cole leaned down and nipped Kai's ear, whispering something that made the said fire ninja go crazy.
"You like it when I take control, don't cha?"
Kai moaned loudly and arched his back, nodding his head while his eyes shut tight. Cole smiled, very happy that his plan had worked. When Cole  lifted his boyfriend's butt up, Kai growled. He opened his eyes and gave the horniest and most angriest look he had ever given someone.
"I hate you so fucking much." He spoke sharply, his eyes black with lust and red dusting his cheeks.
"I know." Cole grinned and pushed his yearning length into Kai, making the fire ninja moan shakily.
  It's a good thing he stretched himself while sucking Cole off. The earth ninja wasted no time in going slow for as soon as he got all the way in, he pulled out only to where the tip was in and slammed into Kai's ass. The brunette's eyes rolled into the back of his head and he let out a loud high pitched moan. He attempted to muffle his moans, but Cole grabbed his hands again and pinned them down tightly. With fast thrusts, Cole pounded into his boyfriend.
Kai groaned and bucked his hips up at the same time as Cole, making them both moan in pleasure. The earth ninja let go one of Kai's hands, allowing him to pump is aching member.
"Don't you dare cum before me bitch..." Cole huffed, his thrusts getting more sloppy and fast.
Kai moaned and continued to rub his length and buck his hips up. Kai turned his head and muttered something to himself, making Cole curious.
"Speak up."  He demanded, slamming into his boyfriend.
He screamed out, but then managed to say this:
"I hate you."
Cole snapped. He pounded into Kai faster than ever, making the bed creak.
"Oh so you hate that I'm fucking the living daylights out of you right now?" He asked, growling into Kai's ear. "You hate that I'm all sweaty and pinning you down on top of you? You know what, I wanna hear you scream it."
Kai got a little bit confused, a little dizzy because he was close. He was about to ask when Cole bit his neck, making him mewl and open his mouth wide, gasping.
"I SAID SCREAM IT!" Cole yelled, making Kai angry. He bucked his hips up to meet Cole's, clawing at his back.
"I hate you!" Kai shouted, eyes shut tight and almost drawing blood when scratching Cole's back.
"Say it louder!" Cole exclaimed, voice cracking due to him being close to his climax. Kai let out a few more moans until-
"I HATE YOU!" Kai screamed, moaning loudly in ecstasy, cumming all over his chest.
Cole came into his boyfriend's ass not long after, and collapsed right beside him.
Panting hard, neither one of them looked at each other. It was only when Cole came out of his high that he saw Kai staring blankly at the ceiling. His back felt like it burned, but he didn't pay no mind when he pulled Kai closer to him. This startled the fire ninja, making him put a hand on Cole's chest. They stared into each other's eyes for a long while, until Cole spoke up.
"You don't really hate me, do you?"
This almost made Kai laugh, but instead he held his tongue and cuddled close to Cole. Smiling, he kissed his boyfriend's cheek and shook his head.
"I could never hate you, Cole."

Boom. Done. This is my first official smut everyone. I either didn't do it enough or might've over done it. Either way, it's here over with and done. I hope you guys enjoyed this long ass chapter of gay sex.