The Aurgment

After an aurgment with my boyfriend Chad I grabbed my skateboard and ran out of his house. "GET BACK HERE BICHT" I hear him yell after me. I skate to a skate park. No one is usually here. But there is some dude with curly ass hair. HA he looks like Raman. Well I drop into the bowl. I do some tricks and jump out. It's cold and I didn't grab a jacket on the way out. I think this dude noticed and walked over to me. "Hey are you cold?" He asked. "Umm.. not really" I lied. I can't let Chad find out I'm talking to a male. He will definitely kick me for that. "Yea that was a lie. Oh by the way I'm Jack." He said. "Oh um I'm Luna" I tell Jack. "Well here is a extra jacket I brought" He hands over his jacket and walks away. He leaves the park. Well I can't really go back home to Chad.... Not now at least. He's probably drunk again. I decide to sleep here at the park. I find a bench and lay down with Jack's jacket. After 10 minutes I let the darkness take over.

*Time skip to when Luna wakes*

I wake up SUPER stiff. I look around and see.... Jack?!?! "Hey Luna! Did you sleep here?" Jack asked me. "Um maybe?" I asked more than said. "Why don't you come home wit-" he got cut off "THERE YOU ARE!" I heard Chad yell. Oh no. I look over and see a pissed off Chad."hm Hey Chad..." I whispered. Jack just looks back and forth between us. Chad walks up to me and grabs my arm. "Ouch!" I quietly yell. Jack walks up to us. "Woah dude your hurting her!" He yelled at Chad. Chad pushed Jack down into the bowl we where next to. "He-" I cut my self off. I don't wanna get in more trouble. Chad pulls me into his car not far from the park. 'damn it I left my skateboard back there' I thought to myself.

When we got home I was due for punishment.

THERE IS ABUSE AND SELF HARM HERE!!! SKIP IF THAT IS A TIGGER!!!

After Chad dragged me inside. He hit and kicked me. I knew not to scream. If I did it would just be worse. When he was done I went to go clean up. When I walked into the bathroom there was a rasor blade sitting on the counter. I couldn't help myself. I grabbed it and sliced through my thigh. I cleaned up all the blood and treated the soon to be bruises.

END OF TRIGGERING PART

I walked into my room and started silently crying. I cant be loud. I fall asleep and set my alarm for early in the morning. I have to go see if my skateboard is still there. With that thought I fall asleep.

_----------_-----------_----------_------------_--------_----_-

Jack's POV will be in the next part!

Hehe I'm excited for this story