Sorry Not Sorry

Ok guys it has come to my attention that some people does not know how I roll. So I'm going to make this perfectly clear. I don't stick to the story ok. I've said it plenty of times. If you don't like the fact that I don't stick to then There are plenty of other writers out there that stick to the story. But I personally don't like it which is why when I write I dont stick to it. I may use some major events like a death or a fight but I'm not going to copy and past the show into a book and just change the main character, that's just not what I like to read so I try not to write that way. Now I get that there are some people that like that but if you're looking for that then look somewhere else and stop giving me bullshit for trying to be original. I try to make books to give people peace in their probably messed up life. I mean my life has not been all sunshine and rainbows shooting out my ass. I don't say because I'm trying to move past it but my life has been shit, and I'm not the only one, which is why I write. I don't do it for attention or glory at any of that. I do it for the people that are like me that need a break from their shit life. Bottom line I don't write to just copy something else. I write to be original and shine some happiness in the lives of people that have it rough if you don't like that then go somewhere else cause I just am not in the mood to hear your bullshit. Now don't get me wrong I'm still new to writing and I encourage my reader to help me make it better but at the same time I'm just going to take somebody else's hard work, change it a little bit and pass it of as my own. I don't like it.I might use the base of somebody's idea cause I think its good but that's it. That's all I got to say I thank everybody that actually enjoys my work and supports me. Ill talk to you all sooner or later.