New girl (1)

Billie's POV

"Nobody's supposed to be here, but Incase there is get behind us." Xan said. Me, Dani (Bhad bhabie) and Noah (noah Cyrus) got behind him, Finneas and Gazzy (Lil pump). We were breaking into a house. Diego (lil xan) busted through the door and we followed. Then I saw her. She was beautiful. "What the fuck? Get out!" She screamed trying to run. Me, Dani and Noah grabbed her. The guys feel awkward about hurting girls. The two grabbed her and I put the chloroform cloth on her mouth and nose. She fell into my arms and I dragged her outside. Whenever someone is home, we take them so they can't call police. We usually kill them, sell them or do something to that effect. I cuffed her hands and ankles to the car door and gagged her. She was adorable, so I felt bad. She had a gash in her head, she probably smashed it against the wall. Poor baby. I leaned down and covered her with my sweatshirt, and shut the door, getting in the front. I have to watch her Incase she runs.

They all piled into the van. I untied the girl and Noah sat next to me. "I call her, she's mine!" I yelled so I got to decide what was done with her and so I had all the rights to her. "Fine, but if she doesn't stay the fuck out the way she's dead." Gazzy said hitting the blunt. "Noah, grab the thing." I said pointing to the back. She grabbed the first aid kit. "She's cute, isn't she?" I asked Noah. "Yea, but don't get too attached." She said rolling her eyes opening the kit. I layed the girls head in my lap and had her laying across the seat.

"Noah, grab the alcohol and dab her head." I said. Noah gently dabbed her head and smiled down at her. She put a bandaid on her. "She should wake up soon." I said yawning. Noah put the first aid box back. "When she does I wonder how she'll react..." she said opening her phone and swiping through Instagram. I stroked the girls hair. I was gonna have fun with her. I hope she likes me. I'll make her like me. I heard stirring. The girl was waking up. Noah turned to her. Her eyes opened.

"Shhhh, it's okay honey." I said stroking her hair. "A-are you- did you help me?" She probably thought we rescued her from her kidnappers. "No honey, we're the ones that took you. But relax, it's okay." Noah said smiling down at her and grabbing a water. "What are you gonna do??" She asked scared attempting to sit up. I wrapped my arm around her and gently pulled her back down. "Don't. We're not gonna hurt you, just please lay down. You're hurt and not ready to get up." I said. "Drink." Noah demanded handing her the water and putting it up to her lips. The girl took it and started gulping it down. She looked like she was gonna cry. "Just relax, don't try anything and you'll be fine." I said harshly.

"So, what's your name?" I asked her. She stayed quiet. "What's your fucking name?" I said louder. "Tell me or you're gonna get hurt." I demanded. "Y/N!" She yelped. "That's a pretty name, but an ugly attitude." I looked down at her. I grabbed her chin and forced her to look me in the eyes. "You're gonna listen to us, got it?" She quivered, "y-yes." She looked so afraid. "Okay. Just calm down. We're getting you some food." I said. "Finn, we need to stop somewhere to get this one something to eat." I said. "Got it." He said.

She was breathing heavily and fast with anxiety. "It's okay honey." I pulled her up to my chest and held her. She sobbed as I comforted her and held her. After she ate she fell back asleep.

We pulled into the driveway. I grabbed her little body and got into the mansion. I carried her upstairs and gently set her in my bed. I put her into some pajamas and watched over her sleeping body. Noah walked in. Noah is my best friend, and Diego's girl. "She's adorable. Just don't expect her to love you." She said said looking at me. "Noah just fuck off." I said sighing. Noah leaned over and kissed my forehead. "Shhh." She smiled. Y/N opened her eyes. "Hey sleepy head." I said. She frowned settling under the blanket. "Where is this place?" She asked. "We're still in Cali babygirl. 300 miles north of LA." I kissed her head. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Shh, don't worry. You just gonna be here awhile." I brushed her hair with my fingers. I licked my lips. "It's okay. Just... I wanted a cute girl to spoil and love on. Me and my friends and somewhat of a crime group. We rob people and stuff." I rubbed her arm. "Oh." She yawned.

"You hungry?" I asked her. She shook her head. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. Noah spoke, "Don't even think about escaping. All phones and computers here are secured, we're in the middle of nowhere, windows and doors are locked." I looked at Noah. "Okay." Y/N moved closer to me. I smiled at that. Noah left the room and we fell asleep.

It's was the morning. I woke up to see Diego sitting on my bed. "What do you want?" I asked. "Just wanted to look at the girl." He said smiling. "Mine." I reminded him kissing her. "I know." He looked at me. "Me and the rest are going out, you wanna stay here with your new toy?" He smirked. "Yea. And she's not a toy." I said stroking her hair. He rolled his eyes, "Okay." He left.

An hour later she woke up. "Morning baby." I said bringing her closer. "Let's see you." I said looking at her face. She looked sad. "Don't be sad bunny." I said kissing her lips, she didn't kiss back. "You're gonna have to learn to kiss me back babygirl." I smiled. She nodded. "I'm Billie. Tell me about you baby." I kissed her lips- she kissed back this time. She's obedient, that's good. We were cuddled facing each other, my arms around her waist and our faces only a couple inches apart. "I'm bi... I moved to LA not long ago..." she looked at me. "Good girl." I said kissing her lips. "We'll learn more about each other later, but we need to get you clothes. I'm not taking you out into public yet so you can wear my or Noah's stuff.  I'm sure you prefer Noah's fashion sense more, her and Diego's room is to the left of mine." I said kissing her. "Okay." She yawned again. "Noah is the pretty girl that was helping me take care of you. If you need anything she'll help you too. Me and her will be nicer to you than the others." I said while pulling the covers up more.

"How old are you?" I asked. "Y/A." She said. "Perfect, I'm sixteen. Seventeen in December." I kissed her forehead. I pulled her closer, "there's some rules you need to follow. You don't listen, I'm gonna make you regret it. Don't back talk anyone here, don't flirt with anyone but me, don't let anyone else fuck you unless I tell you it's fine, do what we tell you, when we're in public talk to nobody, keep your head down and don't make eye contact with anyone, and when the others talk to you speak to them like they own you. They're huge about respect. Me and Noah don't care what you address us by but be extremely respectful and passive towards everyone else. Just act submissive and you'll be fine. I know it's weird and might seem uncomfortable but I just don't want the others to hurt you or yell at you when you don't know better. If one of the others yells at you or hits you come tell me right away because they don't have a right to do that in the first place. Got it?" I asked her holding her chin up to look at me. "Yea I understand now please let go of my chin it hurts." She said, her voice dropping.

"Of course Baby, I didn't mean to grab you so hard. You hungry?" I asked. She shook her head again and dropped her head back down into my chest, which made my heart melt. "I'm vegan and I don't eat gluten so when we eat out it's gonna be kind of weird, but you can eat whatever." I told her. "Want a shower?" I asked. "Yes please." She said looking up at me. I got out of bed grabbed her a new pair of panties and PJ's, and set them on the bathroom counter. "Y/N!" I yelled. She came into the bathroom. "Get undressed while I turn the shower on and get your stuff ready." I demanded. "Okay." She said getting naked. I only took glances and made sure she didn't notice so that I didn't make her uncomfortable but her body is beautiful. Nice big tits, a shaved pussy and a belly button ring. I know, I'm a pervert. I set all of her shower stuff in the shower and hung up a Gucci robe for her to wear. "My skincare stuff is in the cabinet." I said as I left.

I heard the shower turn off and her get out. She emerged from the bathroom twenty minutes later, wearing her pajamas. "Where do I put my dirty clothes?" She asked. I pointed to the hamper. She discarded her dirty garments and stood looking at me. "Come here Baby, come lay with me and watch netflix. You can pick what we watch." I said. She came into bed and immediately latched onto me holding my hand. Awe. "I don't like you that much I just have anxiety and I need comfort." She blurted out. "It's okay babygirl, I'm here for you." I said rubbing her back.

Hey! This was chapter one. I hope you guys liked it, please comment down below what you think so far. Part two coming soon ❤️💙 let me know in the comments if you added it to your library! 💜