Stockholm Syndrome (2)

This chapter is super fluffy and cute ❤️ be ready for cuddling

Y/N POV

I woke up having to pee. I was afraid to go without permission so I woke Billie up. "What honey? Need something?" She asked. "Can I go to the bathroom please?" I asked gently. "Good girl for asking, but you don't have to ask. Go ahead." She said gripping my thigh. I got up and went into the bathroom. I turned on the light and did my business, finding out I had my period. As I was pulling up my pants, I figured I needed a tampon so I started rummaging around for one. She suddenly walked in, as I was looking in the bottom cupboard. She had no tampons or pads, which was extremely weird. "Snooping?" Billie asked smiling. I jumped back. "N-no I-" I started as she laughed. "What do you need baby?" She asked. "Tampons and a new pair of undies." I said blushing. This is thoroughly awkward. "Aww, on your period honey? I don't have period products because my birth control stops my period, but Noah has some. I used to have a boyfriend, just so you know." She smiled. "Okay..." I said not knowing how to reply to this crazy person that kidnapped me. "I'll go get you some babygirl, for now just go find some undies and change. If you need new bottoms you can grab those too bunny." She Kissed my forehead and left the room.

After I finished changing, she came in with a bunch of tampons. I went into the bathroom and put one in. I walked out of the bathroom. The room was dark, but the wood was cold on my feet, as I could hear the wind billowing through Billies open window. A closer look would reveal that the window had bars over it. I thought about jumping out and escaping, until I noticed those. I sighed. "Come to bed." Billie demanded. I slipped into bed next to her, having a sudden rush of anxiety. I touched her hand, and she immediately held mine. She makes me feel oddly safe. I hated that I felt like that with her but it was true. I don't like her, she just... comforts me. She makes me feel like everything is okay and I'm safe with her. She makes me feel like she owns me. It scares me a lot. I fell asleep in her warm arms.

I woke up the next morning. I heard Moaning next to me. I turned to see Billies hand under the covers, she was obviously masturbating right next to me. She looked me in the eyes and didn't stop. "Sorry honey, I was horny. I'm gonna cum, hang on." She smiled. She moaned as she released. She got out of bed and went into the bathroom, washing her hands. She came out. "Sorry, I didn't mean to do that when you were awake, i didn't want you to see me or anything. Today I'm going out to do a few things, you'll stay here with Diego." She smiled.  "Who's that?" I asked her. "He's Noah's boyfriend. He's really sweet, he's not gonna hurt you. He's gonna watch you. Just behave for him and it'll be all good." She said as she got up. "I'm gonna get dressed." She said getting naked. I looked away. "Get dressed. Go pick out something from Noah's room." She smiled. "Okay." I obeyed going to the room to the left.

Ten minutes later I emerged wearing a cropped sweatshirt, leggings and some warm socks. I walked into Billies room. "Will she be angry that I'm wearing these?" I asked Billie as she put her hair up. "No honey, she's fine." She smiled. I stood uncomfortably in the door way. She walked up to me and pulled me into a hug. "Let's go downstairs angel." She said grabbing my hand. We both went downstairs. The house was huge. Noah walked up to me. "You look cute." She said looking me over like a piece of meat. "Thank you." I said lowering my head. Billie pulled me closer. "Don't be shy princess." She smiled. Noah smiled and grabbed billies butt. She held it and kept talking. "Diego said he wants her to call him daddy." She rolled her eyes. "What? I hate that daddy shit. Every time a girl comes he makes her call him that. I don't want her to be uncomfortable..." Billie said looking down at me. "You okay with that babygirl?" She asked me. I nodded. "That's the rules." Noah shrugged. A guy came in, he had face tattoos, was wearing a belenciaga sweatshirt and jeans. "Hey babe." He smiled as he kissed Noah. "This must be Y/N." He said looking at me. I blushed. "Yes." I whispered. "Good."