"Life is like a box of chocolate's, you never know what you gonna get"

Since Nick didn't have a car we had to walk to his apartment, it was only a mile. For about 15 minute's there was silence but with a question Nick asked

"So you put stuff on your paws?"

Nick was referring to Dominic's shoes

"I guess you could say that. They're called shoes and we use them for style and protection since we don't have paw pads like you guy's. And we call our so called 'paws' feet or foot"

"Huh... Weird"

There was more silence until Dom put his hand in his pocket to find his phone with him. He pulled it out and Nick took notice

"Same technology as well?"

Nick pulled out his phone as well and they compared them as they opened they're home screen.

"Definitely the same exept the logo though"

Dom said as he turned his to reveal the Apple logo as Nick turned his and it was a carrot, even with the piece that was left out. But what really caught Nick's eye was Dom's parent's on the lock screen.

"Were they you're parent's?

As soon as Nick asked Dom looked down

"Yea, they're dead though"

Nick was slightly shocked to hear that

"Sorry, but if I may ask how? You don't have to answer if you don't want too"

"No it's alright but first I gotta tell you that my biggest fear are Wolves."

"Why would you be scared of wolves? And especially if they are everywhere around here"

Dom sighed as Nick knew it played a role on his parent's death

"Me and my parent's lived in the middle of nowhere in a massive forest. The nearest city was 15 miles away, but one night we were playing a board game called Monopoly and we heard howls outside. My Father grabbed a flashlight and a shotgun to scare the wolves as the howls were normally gone after a minute or so but these howls lasted an hour. After 5 minute's me and my Mom heard gunshot's and my Father screamed as I was scared for dear life but my Mom on the other hand went out to help My father but she never came back as I sat there, staring at the cracked door down the hallway. I couldn't do anything as the only phone we had was a house phone and it was at the Shed outside. I was young at the time so what did I do? Go outside to find my parent's body's mutilated and dragged. I got scared as I grabbed my Dad's flashlight and ran down the road, I can't even believe I made that choice instead of grabbing the phone. As I ran down the road I aimed my light behind me to find a pack of them chasing me in the distance but before I knew it one of them pounced me on my back as he sniffed my cheek while I cried in fear. It got off me as I turned to see a brown wolf looking at me funny while it ran away along with the pack and I ran the opposite direction from them. There you go, the survivors story. I had dreams so real after that, it would be the same one over and over again with my dad killing a wolf pup but the father seeked revenge for the pup. Then the same night would play after and always at the end were a wolf saying 'Revenge is a sin never forgotten'."

Dom's eyes started to water down his cheek as he remembered every single detail. Nick was extremely shocked as he went up to Dom and hugged his waist. Dom didn't expect the hug as he returned the hug. 10 minute's later they got to Nick's house as Dom untied his converse and slipped them off as he sat on the couch. Nick sat next to him as he was coming up with something to say

"So do you human's have music?"

"Why yes we do but I'm into the 90's music"

"Give me an example"

Dom pulled his phone out as he had no reception but he had music downloaded on his phone, he played 'Wham Bam Shang-a-lang' and after played 'Johnny B. Good'. But Dom showed nick the music made now a days of which played some Imagine Dragons 

"Not bad fleshy, I think Imagine Dragon's beat Gazelle's music. Show that to Clawhauser and I bet 100 he will flip out"

Nick smirked at Dom as Dom realized he had movies on his phone. He pulled out a plug that allowed to project his phone to the tv screen. He would always keep it in hand so he could present to his school, and the tv had the same plugs as any other flat screen. He got up and plugged his phone in as he walked back to the couch down by Nick who questioned what he was doing while Dom ignored and grabbed the remote, switching the input to his phone.

"I wanna show you a favorite movie of my parent's and mine as well"

Dom said as he got the movie 'Forrest Gump' ready. About 10 minute's into it and Nick was mesmerized already. After the movie the both of them were touched by the movie as a tear of joy came rolling down Dom's eye

"It get's me every time. How bout  you Nick?"

Dom turned to see the Fox crying tears of joy. As Nick looked at Dom and said

"I'm actually happy for you to be here and show me your stuff, Just luck though. Welp I'm tired so I'm gonna head to bed, Goodnight Fleshy"

As the fox left Dom had to say something as he was laying on the couch

"Hey Nick?"

"Hmm?"

"Life is like a box of chocolate's, you never know what you gonna get"

Nick smirked and left while Dom went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------

Aww, the movie would really get me everytime irl. I hope you guys are enjoying reading this as it's my first fanfiction. Good night!