an awkward situation with my ex // lee know/minho

A/N: sorry for the long title,, but im back!, so I have been watching dingo k-drama,this days and I think I can say Im addicted to them. They are just super inspirational so I decided to write my fave episode^^. And credits to DINGO

(💫) EDITED [041019]

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨ ѕтαят ¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

'It was the worst and weirdest day so far this year'

You runned towards your apartment. And someone accidentaly tripped you. Which made you trip on the small step of your apeartment. And then you looked at your hand that was not in a good state. "Are you alright,?" The stranger asked. You picked your phone up. "p-pardon me!". And then rushed inside your apartment.

/ON YOUR WORK/

You looked at your wound again and sighed. Then one of your co-workers passed by. "hey minho, sorry for being late. Was it tough working alone?" You asked and apologized at the same time. "Well, its tough anyways with or without you." He said while he holds a bouqet of flowers "pff..what are those flowers for,?" You asked again.

"This guy, wanted to suprise his girlfriend for her birthday" he said and then he looks at your hands "your fingers,?" He said. ,,oh, I fell ahwile ago-" "you have chubby fingers" and then he left. You then looked at your fingers and frowned. "excuse me?" You muttered. And then it was the start of your shift. "Yes!!!, im coming!!" You smiled and started your work.

/LATER THAT NIGHT/

You placed the tray with empty cups on in the counter and when you turned around you saw him You gasped "what?, what's he doing here?" You thought.

You walked inside the kitchen. When your manager stopped you. "what?, were do you think your going?" He asked "Can I go work on the kithcen for today?" "please???" You added. "no way.." "hurry up" was all he said.You held his arm and he
flinched. "hey!, dont touch me!"

/MINUTES LATER/

"minho?,can you do me a favor and cover that table for me?" You asked your co-worker. "they've already ordered food. Also the flowers earlier where his" he told you looking unbothered. 'oh its his new girlfriends birthday' you frowned. 'that was quick (to move on)' you thought.

"excuse me" he said. "EXCUSE me?" The girl followed. you walked to their seat. And didn't make eye contact. "do you need anything?" You asked them. "could you get us some water?" He smiled. "sure be right up".

"you dont make eye contact's when talking to the customers?" The girl asked. "ah that." You slowly raised your head.
"I ....apologize" you said feeling 'shy' and 'awkward'. "y/n l/n?,,,i-is it you?" Chan looked at you again. 'aish!, he noticed me!!' You thought. "oh hi,chan" you gave him a small wave. "you know her?" The girl asked. "oh yes,someone I know long ago.." he said and then after that you left.

'a long time ago~' your thought's invaded yet again invaded you. "alright" cthank you" "MM, I love it~" you looked at both of them and made an 'accidental' eye contact.
"hello~, you guys sing birthday songs here right??" She asked minho. "yes, would you like one?" Minho aksed smiling. "yes, please "she smiled.

FASTFORWARD after the three of you sang

After it she smiled and went to get her phone. "can you do it over?, I forgot to make a video of it" she said putting her camera on. "sure no problem" your manager said. "thank you~" "here we go.." "ready?"

'I wanted to run away me, singing a birthday song for my ex's girlfriend?' 'I hit the rock bottom, my pride has been hurt, and yet I couldn't go' tears started to roll down your cheeks. And minho saw you slowing down. You couldn't take it anymore. You stopped and cried...

/A MINUTE LATER/

You left and walked back the counter. "im going to put it on my insta.." the girl said. "hey thats unnecessary" chan insisted. "why?, your ex just wished me a happy birthday, I gotta let the world know." She scoffed.

You heard their conversation and looked down. "you already knew?" "I saw her on your facebook before" they continued. And then tears started rolling down your cheeks. Minho saw you crying and decided to go back to their table and asked. "miss?, would you like to take a picture for your special day?" She looked at him and smiled. "ah!, thank you" she gave him his phone. But minho had other plans. He opened the girl's gallery and deleted the footage. "excuse me?" The girl said.

He slammed his hand on the table along with the phone. "Its not nice to mess with someone's heart" he told them and left.

He went back to you and held your wrist and went outside. He sat next to you under the snow. "are you alright?" Minho asked. "thank you...for that" you looked at him. "I already told the manager, you can go home early today" he said. "let me see your hand" he grabbed your hand and put a band-aid on the wound. After that he smiled at you. "they are so chubby" "stop it!!!" "why?,I like chubby girls??!!"

'Thats how my worst day turned around.' 'And became the best day, when I started dating Minho~'.

★彡 тнє єи∂ 彡★

A/N: hi!, so I hope you enjoyed this story it was my favorite episode. And I cried hahaha. Im really sensitive when it comes to sad things. They really make me sad or cry especially when I can relate to them.

|next member: would either be woojin or changbin,,whoever goes first^^|