one hug, one kiss | han jisung

a/n: sorry to keep you guys waiting for a update. But here it isss!

_____________

Jisung's p.o.v

We all have that one friend we like but are too shy to tell them. But then when we do have chance to,, we lose it. Its the worst, and I know.

But you know what's worse than that?. Is when you dont tell them the way you feel everytime you see them with others. Because you dont want them hurt. Its all about others happiness these days.

But a miracle does happen when you least expect it to.

~~~~~

I woke up to a sudden*ting that came from my phone. I looked at it and saw that y/n had sent me a text so I replied to her.

 I looked at it and saw that y/n had sent me a text so I replied to her

I rubbed my eyes to see if she really did just sent me a heart

I rubbed my eyes to see if she really did just sent me a heart. 'Is she really,,that grateful?' I thought to myself.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to get ready.

~~~~~~~

After a short walk I finally arrived at y/n's place and knocked on the door. She opened the door and greeted me with her signature smile which ill never get tired of. (now dont you dare comment any bad things about yourself!,,you're beautiful^^)

"C'mon hannie!,,lets go!" She pulled me inside and I closed the door. "geez, calm down y/n!" I chuckled.

We arrived at her room and she shoved me inside. "Okay!,,now help me choose between this three!!" She pointed at the three outfits that are currently placed at her bed.

 "Okay!,,now help me choose between this three!!" She pointed at the three outfits that are currently placed at her bed

(Now to some of my reader's who likes skirts im really sorry,,this were the three outfits I really liked^^. So just imagine..heheh)

"I really like the third one (good choice)"I looked at her for approval. "I didn't know you would choose my favorite one!." She smiled. "Oh,,uhm..were best friends after all" I smiled and pat her back. "Anyways,,I need you to stay here and ill put this on in the bathroom. Then tell me if it looks good on me ,okay?" I nodded and she left.

___

"Jisungg!!" She opened the door and walked towards me. "It looks good on you,,you look beautiful" she smiled at the compliment. "Thanks for the help hannie,,I really appreciate it."

She looked at her phone and told me that sam texted her that he was gonna pick her up. So I told her that im already gonna leave since I dont really wanna get involve on their date.

~~~~~

And that's how the cycle would go for 3 months. Y/N would invite me to pick her outfit sometimes and I leave. But she really didn't introduce me to this sam guy. All I know is that his kind and sweet.

One day, y/n came to my house and asked me if she could stay. Of course I agreed and let her stay for the rest of the day.

~~~~~

{No one's p.o.v}

"What's wrong?" Jisung asked her. "Nothing"she shook her head. "I know something's wrong,,tell me" he held her hand. "Nothing,,jisung really" she forced a smile. "But if there is...then feel free to tell me" y/n nodded.

And y/n ended up staying at han's house for a week. After that she stayed at her sister's house. Jisung knew something was wrong, but what held him back?.

Han didn't really think of asking y/n anymore question. Until, one night when jisung was alone. (why the hell is this starting to sound like a horror story xD)

Y/N knocked on his door. He opened it up and saw y/n with a sad face on. He let her in and closed the door after.

"jisung..I think I really need to tell you something" she looked at him. "Go on,,im listening".

"I've been keeping this for a long time. But me and sam...we decided to break up. We didn't really hurt eachother. We just thought that we needed to break things off since we need to see others. 'Cause we felt like we weren't for eachother. And well after that I decided to came to your house..since I needed someone to be by my side."

"W-why me though?"

" 'Cause you were always there for me, and your my bestfriend.."

Y/N smiled and han hugged her. "Hann..what's wrongg?" She asked. "Everything is fine Y/N..im fine..im just overwhelmed..I missed you. And you're finally back to me..and I also wanted to tell you that I like you" Y/N hugged back.

"han,,if you really do then..can I have one kiss?"

Han looked at her. "Can I?" she looked at him with pleading eyes. He couldn't say no.

He moved his face closer to her and gave her a quick kiss before he can bury his face from a pillow.

Let's just say,after that y/n had to tell jisung some things.

-the end-

A/N: im sorry for the ending,, I couldn't really think of anything since I am studying right now. But anyways I hope you guys liked it!.

QOTD: tell one fun fact about yourself.

A: I do eat like han :3